Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban request

• lankercool here, known as “speedhacker”, when i played some extreme football showdown, i was bored a bit and i saw someone hack (i think). i used speedhack just to test it out, never used it before. i used it a bit just for the lolz but everyone took it seriously. i typed in the chat that i stopped using it, and i did. people still tried to vote ban me because they couldn’t take a joke. after that i left because people started to hate me for it. i tried joining after some time or so(can’t remember) and i noticed i got perma-banned, i never knew that i would get perma-banned for just one time. now i promise to not do it again. if you game admins could unban me i would never do it again on your servers, plus, i would thank you very much if you do.

• lankercool here, known as “speedhacker”, when i played some extreme football showdown, i was bored a bit and i saw someone hack (i think). i used speedhack just to test it out, never used it before. i used it a bit just for the lolz but everyone took it seriously. i typed in the chat that i stopped using it, and i did. people still tried to vote ban me because they couldn’t take a joke. after that i left because people started to hate me for it. i tried joining after some time or so(can’t remember) and i noticed i got perma-banned, i never knew that i would get perma-banned for just one time. now i promise to not do it again. if you game admins could unban me i would never do it again on your servers, plus, i would thank you very much if you do.

• no unban.

Users

Topics