ESO ban for Calo the viking

• Your BYOND key:Dextermiso
    Your IC name:David
    Your job:chemist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):unkown
    The offenders ingame name:calo the viking
    The offenders job:ESO
    Date/Time of incident:22:00 GMT (still going on)
    Your story:I went into the dorms and found about 6 security officers in there trying to raid a cult. The ESO sees me shoots me half dead with his laser pistol for no reason then stuns me cuffs me and lasers me to death. he does this to about 5 people without talking without cuffing just stun and kill. At the very least remove his eso and security he does not deserve this heck ive seen assistants do better than him.

• Your BYOND key:Dextermiso
    Your IC name:David
    Your job:chemist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):unkown
    The offenders ingame name:calo the viking
    The offenders job:ESO
    Date/Time of incident:22:00 GMT (still going on)
    Your story:I went into the dorms and found about 6 security officers in there trying to raid a cult. The ESO sees me shoots me half dead with his laser pistol for no reason then stuns me cuffs me and lasers me to death. he does this to about 5 people without talking without cuffing just stun and kill. At the very least remove his eso and security he does not deserve this heck ive seen assistants do better than him.

• ESO can be antagonist I believe (citation needed, I dont have ESO), but if he was not, then it was just plain grief, which is extremely rare for ESOs

• He was not an antag. Believe me its quite common.

• @Dextermiso:

He was not an antag. Believe me its quite common.

This man speaks the truth. The ESOs are on the whole a pile of Grifers who ended up being whitelisted for ESO, for reasons unknown to Mankind.

• @Dextermiso:

He was not an antag. Believe me its quite common.

Half the time I trust the ESO knows what he’s doing, half the time I just avoid him and pretend to look unimportant, he may be low on ammo.

• I can note from experience that ESO seem to think that they ARE the law and will abuse their OP armor and immunities at the first instance.

• This guy needs banning I get banned for 3 days for killing a guy as security this guy murders half the station with no evidence and gets nothing.

• @Dextermiso:

This guy needs banning I get banned for 3 days for killing a guy as security this guy murders half the station with no evidence and gets nothing.

Theres a reason he’s ESO, ESO dont usually fuck up, while you completly destroy the use of your job and just play security officer because you get guns.
    //logic

• You know for once stop fucking making comments based souly around me im sick of it if you cant be bothered to say anything constructive towards the topic fuck off. Don’t bug in and write stupid unwitty comments about how im always shitty it’s really dull and pathetic. Either stop and get a life or continue being a cretin somewhere else.

• @Dextermiso:

You know for once stop fucking making comments based souly around me im sick of it if you cant be bothered to say anything constructive towards the topic fuck off. Don’t bug in and write stupid unwitty comments about how im always shitty it’s really dull and pathetic. Either stop and get a life or continue being a cretin somewhere else.

how hipocritical.
    the entire reason im doing this is to make you butmad
    mission accomplished

• @Gavakis:

how hipocritical.
    the entire reason im doing this is to make you butmad
    mission accomplished

i got banned for that.

and so will you.

so be polite.

or see the hammer.

• Can we get back to the topic.

• if an admin checks the logs, then they’d be sure to find he’s griefing and he’d get banned.

i recommend you get screenshots tho as its easier on the admin and nets you an almost instant reply.

now the admin has to trudge through logs upon logs to find you get killed.

just saying.

• @Swagile:

if an admin checks the logs, then they’d be sure to find he’s griefing and he’d get banned.

i recommend you get screenshots tho as its easier on the admin and nets you an almost instant reply.

now the admin has to trudge through logs upon logs to find you get killed.

just saying.

do you really have to post on every ban appeal.

• maybe.

is that against the rules?

• He does have a good point and I should’ve done that. Unfortunatly I had my parents yelling t me to get off the computer.

• @Swagile:

maybe.

is that against the rules?

@THE:

The following “templates” exist to make it easier for our administrators to find the information they need. They also make it so posters don’t forget any relevant information.

Stuff you should stick to unless you want a forum ban and/or an elongated in-game ban:

Don’t post irrelevant replies. This is not a discussion forum.
        Do provide the time of the incident so we can check the server logs if needed.
        Don’t make a thread if there’s no proof to support what you’re saying.
        If we end up digging up server logs over your request, we’re not done until someone is banned. That could very well be you if the accused has not done anything wrong.
        Do not post ban requests for puny stuff like simple murder, theft, etc.
        Do not post ban requests if an admin was active at the time of the incident.
        Do not post unban requests for bans less than three (3) days old. That means don’t post about bans instated less than 3 days ago. You may contact Zetanor or DoctorDrew via PM or e-mail at any time if the ban was abusive or excessive.
        Do not complain about the admins at all here. PM or e-mail Zetanor or DoctorDrew if a member of the administation team is being shit.

When posting an unban request, use the following template:
    Code: [Select]

Your BYOND Key:
    Your IC name:
    Your job (syndie?):
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you:
    Reason provided:
    When you were banned:
    Ban length:
    Why you think you were banned:
    Why you should be unbanned:

When making a punishment request for another player use the following template:
    Code: [Select]

Your BYOND key:
    Your IC name:
    Your job:
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):
    The offenders ingame name:
    The offenders job:
    Date/Time of incident:
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)

DO NOT POST OFF TOPIC OR WORTHLESS POSTS IN THIS FORUM

• im sorry if i presented a valid post in a creative way.

ill stop now. thank you for enlightening me, antion.

• @Swagile:

im sorry if i presented a valid post in a creative way.

ill stop now. thank you for enlightening me, antion.

@Swagile:

Swagile gibbers:“ye srry”

very creative. I didn’t even have to look back a single post, that was the latest post available.

Getting back to the original topic of this topic:

I don’t see any proof that the ESO proved anything wrong. Screenshots, (unedited) game logs, etc, that would probably cause an actual investigation or whatever and MAYBE actually get the request filled. Try and grab some next time you see an ESO doing its best imitation of an irresponsible assistant.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.