DReezy ban appeal

• Your BYOND Key: SkipsPro
    Your IC name: I don’t remember, I had joined without setting up my character
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant I think
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: auroradawn
    Reason provided: Get out
    When you were banned: about a week ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: broke into captain’s office and tased the captain
    Why you should be unbanned: The time for this ban is ridiculous for the crime. Yes, this was a stupid thing to do, but I was bored and just wanted to have a quick laugh. Pop in, tase, run out before he catches me. Plus, the reason stated seems like this was just admin rage. At least shorten the ban please.

• Your BYOND Key: SkipsPro
    Your IC name: I don’t remember, I had joined without setting up my character
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant I think
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: auroradawn
    Reason provided: Get out
    When you were banned: about a week ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: broke into captain’s office and tased the captain
    Why you should be unbanned: The time for this ban is ridiculous for the crime. Yes, this was a stupid thing to do, but I was bored and just wanted to have a quick laugh. Pop in, tase, run out before he catches me. Plus, the reason stated seems like this was just admin rage. At least shorten the ban please.

• any chance I could get a response soon?

• if auroradawn doesn’t respond to this by tomorrow i’m just going to unban you

edit: unbanned

edit: let’s hope this ban was a mistake (i think it was)

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.