Ban Announce

• It would be nice to have a system that makes (centcom) announcement when an user gets punished, saying their name and a reason.
    Because it quite frankly sucks when you get grieved and you are left to wonder if anyone noticed your admin help or not.

It would also increase admin visibility and possibly scare people to act right, at least as long as there is admin on.
    And possibly even convince some people that admins actually do something else than just grief and abuse.

Also the system could be possibly disabled when when there is only stealthmins on.

• It would be nice to have a system that makes (centcom) announcement when an user gets punished, saying their name and a reason.
    Because it quite frankly sucks when you get grieved and you are left to wonder if anyone noticed your admin help or not.

It would also increase admin visibility and possibly scare people to act right, at least as long as there is admin on.
    And possibly even convince some people that admins actually do something else than just grief and abuse.

Also the system could be possibly disabled when when there is only stealthmins on.

• No.

• @Zetanor:

No.

Sums it up really.

I much prefer the times when it appears there is no Admins on, but then a stealthmin pops up in OOC chat to inform us all that in the round so far he has banned 6 people. Making people think there is nobody watching allows the Admins to weed out the griefers much easier.

• @SirMichael:

I much prefer the times when it appears there is no Admins on, but then a stealthmin pops up in OOC chat to inform us all that in the round so far he has banned 6 people. Making people think there is nobody watching allows the Admins to weed out the griefers much easier.

Hence i said it could be disabled for stealthmins.
    Hell it does not even have to be instant, maybe just have it at end report or something.
    So you can just know if was taken care or should it be reported if it was serious.

• The last time I announced a ban in ooc or otherwise all it did was cause half the station to whine on the radio about how shit of an admin I am

I enjoyed that

but I’m the minority when it comes to feeding on pubby tears as an admin, most of them dont want that attention

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.