Gavakis Ban request

• Your BYOND key:Dextermiso
    Your IC name:Lila Reid
    Your job: Sec officer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):Gavakis
    The offenders ingame name:Grandma smith
    The offenders job: Warden
    Date/Time of incident:00:05 GMT
    Your story:So I spawn in I head around the station, then the janitor comes to me takes my id etc. I finally get a taser back and head to security where GUESS WHAT the janitor is fully kitted out in sec uniform with my id on. He cuffs me puts me in a cell and then grandma arrests him whilst he tries to take me to perma. Now this is where it starts Grandma decides that me telling him his crimes is illegal and stuns me then cuffs me and says im getting demoted. She takes me to a cell, with a hole in it I run out and get uncuffed. I head back into security to find that steven the janitor wants to help me and passes me some items to get my gear. I get my gear and hide in perma brig where yet again granny comes to hunt me down. she tases me but I escape with my id. She chases me for abit then just disappears. Now at this point I didn’t know she was the admin so I was telling the AuroraDawn(the only admin on) that this person was being a douche griefer etc. Grandma then says Grandma Smith  [145.9] says, "Lila the HoS and I agreed to fucking Demote you stop crying to the Admins you fuck face loser"
    Then I head back to security with a welding tank cause my welder was empty as some shit head decided to lock the doors by welding them. I get in and then grandma shoots the tank with a laser you guess what happens BOOM, she cuffs me for it and then puts me in prison stripped and constantly tases me. I asked her for the reasoning this is what she said…

• Your BYOND key:Dextermiso
    Your IC name:Lila Reid
    Your job: Sec officer
    The offenders BYOND key (if known):Gavakis
    The offenders ingame name:Grandma smith
    The offenders job: Warden
    Date/Time of incident:00:05 GMT
    Your story:So I spawn in I head around the station, then the janitor comes to me takes my id etc. I finally get a taser back and head to security where GUESS WHAT the janitor is fully kitted out in sec uniform with my id on. He cuffs me puts me in a cell and then grandma arrests him whilst he tries to take me to perma. Now this is where it starts Grandma decides that me telling him his crimes is illegal and stuns me then cuffs me and says im getting demoted. She takes me to a cell, with a hole in it I run out and get uncuffed. I head back into security to find that steven the janitor wants to help me and passes me some items to get my gear. I get my gear and hide in perma brig where yet again granny comes to hunt me down. she tases me but I escape with my id. She chases me for abit then just disappears. Now at this point I didn’t know she was the admin so I was telling the AuroraDawn(the only admin on) that this person was being a douche griefer etc. Grandma then says Grandma Smith  [145.9] says, "Lila the HoS and I agreed to fucking Demote you stop crying to the Admins you fuck face loser"
    Then I head back to security with a welding tank cause my welder was empty as some shit head decided to lock the doors by welding them. I get in and then grandma shoots the tank with a laser you guess what happens BOOM, she cuffs me for it and then puts me in prison stripped and constantly tases me. I asked her for the reasoning this is what she said…

• you’re copying my name, and ingame you fucking raged and and stole the captians id
    i think you’re deserving of that, little shit
    grandma smith isnt even an admin

• I can’t even come up with a comment… I’m laughing too hard…

• 1 : she said she was
    2 : I STOLE NOTHING!
    3 : you have been a general douche the entire round

• hue

• @Dextermiso:

1 : she said she was
    2 : I STOLE NOTHING!
    3 : you have been a general douche the entire round

you’re terrible, just get out

• OK show me the evidence I stole something I DIDNT

• If you don’t want to deal with badmins then come to /tg/.

• dude
    you’re confusing three people
    im not aurora, or whoever grandma smith is, I wanted too demote you because you threatnd too steal my shit.
    now stop crying and go die

• That’s why you need banning and grandma smith and the admin

• @Dextermiso:

That’s why you need banning and grandma smith and the admin

english
    what
    i cant even translate

• That’s why you, the admin and Grandma need banning.

• No point fretting about it.
    You can always robust the people you don’t like when the admins aren’t around.
    Everyone does it.

• @Dextermiso:

That’s why you, the admin and Grandma need banning.

You want me to be banned for something you did? BAKA

• I like the part where the warden, instead of playing security officer by chasing you, “dissepair” back to the brig doing his job. How did you loose your ID in the first place? Why did you return to fight the superior warden, after you got your ID back? I wish I was there.

• @Fuckworld23:

If you don’t want to deal with badmins then come to /tg/.

lol

• This is no more than laughable.

• Worst security officer~ get out.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.