Should ESO be appliable to.

• I want to see what the community thinks to instead of having some admin have their friends become an ESO have the community to have to vote for them and have application ETC.

• I want to see what the community thinks to instead of having some admin have their friends become an ESO have the community to have to vote for them and have application ETC.

• Don’t care since I see ESO as a pretty useless job. its the HoS’ job to make sure security isn’t shit and not some goon with slightly changed syndicate gear. But well…. why not vote who we have in that position?

• No. The community is stupid so they’d vote for idiots. Said idiots would never get whitelisted, making the entire process a waste of time. And at least someone is accountable for ESOs if they’re picked manually.

• @Vanellope:

Don’t care since I see ESO as a pretty useless job. its the HoS’ job to make sure security isn’t shit and not some goon with slightly changed syndicate gear. But well…. why not vote who we have in that position?

So you’ve never seen a decent ESO?

• That’s why I said vote. then admins can decide aswell.

• I don’t see the point we need to have vote. I say admin selects a reasonable person to be a ESO.

• @Zetanor:

No. The community is stupid so they’d vote for idiots. Said idiots would never get whitelisted, making the entire process a waste of time. And at least someone is accountable for ESOs if they’re picked manually.

Honestly from what I’ve seen it wouldnt matter who decides on ESOs for the most part since I’ve yet to see a good one

• They are even more rare than a Singularity actually inside the Field Generators. You could even say that they cause more griff than a Singularity outside the Generators, too.

• Every ESO i’ve ever seen has been shit. I think admins do a shitty job of picking ESO’s, and the job is completely useless. It just gives certain players better gear than everyone else and the ability to grief even harder than before.

• That’s why im saying let the community decide. if we all decide via a voting thing so say for an ESO you have a type of form as a time voting form . they put up all there info into a template and then we vote after a certain time if its more yes than no they become ESO else they don’t.

• If you have a problem with an ESO admin help it just like you would any other security. For the most part your complaints are probably ‘An ESO stopped me doing something I wasn’t supposed to and I couldn’t just stun glove him, steal his stuff and then run off.’

• For the most part ESO usually acts like fucking idiots and just runs around shooting everyone with their stun rifle. And HAH ahelping to complain about security? Half the time I don’t get a response when a random assistant kills me, let alone if security griefs.

• How about make ESO more stricter… Even Though, I seen ESO not caring about critical people gasping on the floor as ESO walk passed through, like taking sacrifices for doing whatever it takes to get to the target without taking time to waste.

• Admins picking security would be stupid.

• @Lord:

Admins picking security would be stupid.

Incredibly.

• We are currently implementing a server whitelist system which allows only manually whitelisted players to spawn as a non-corgi. It should be live before the end of the month.

• @Zetanor:

We are currently implementing a server whitelist system which allows only manually whitelisted players to spawn as a non-corgi. It should be live before the end of the month.

Please no… the server will turn into a desert

• @Zetanor:

We are currently implementing a server whitelist system which allows only manually whitelisted players to spawn as a non-corgi. It should be live before the end of the month.

What is the fucking point in that? That right there will be the end of Nox station. It seems like you guys turned this server into a pretty decent server and now that it is you guys keep doing random ass shit that’s going to end up lowering Nox from being on the top (removing harmbatons, no sec antags, dumb map changes)… seriously what the fuck

• It is to keep griefers out of the server. If we do not approve the griefers’ accounts then they cannot grief our server.

What follows is the current whitelist. More accounts will never be added by request; we will select the accounts ourselves.

zetanor
    doctordrew
    dentonthegrill
    larynx9
    daman3456
    rover963
    draconic
    nernums
    benjyc
    jetboom
    skirdge
    atomical
    extreme56
    auroradawn
    pseudohorse
    panasonicp2
    thedarkerone
    warrage
    rivinator
    reavv
    klayboxx
    oxki
    drzoidcrab
    fisto
    mcunrated
    cheepo
    jimbob420
    drchef
    drhuxleyy
    zincon
    shendow
    vrcore
    antion
    absynth
    adaxia

Edit: List updated

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.