Unban

• Your BYOND Key: Bedrydant
    Your IC name: Peter Clover/James Logan/Carl Stanford
    Your job (syndie?): Security most of the time. Sometimes Atmos tech/Medical Doc.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Antion
    Reason provided: Griff
    When you were banned: 30/05/2013
    Ban length: 24h
    Why you think you were banned: Random ban? i cant understand why im banned.
    Why you should be unbanned: I never grief. I never play as an antag. I want a screenshot or something to see why i have been banned.

• Your BYOND Key: Bedrydant
    Your IC name: Peter Clover/James Logan/Carl Stanford
    Your job (syndie?): Security most of the time. Sometimes Atmos tech/Medical Doc.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Antion
    Reason provided: Griff
    When you were banned: 30/05/2013
    Ban length: 24h
    Why you think you were banned: Random ban? i cant understand why im banned.
    Why you should be unbanned: I never grief. I never play as an antag. I want a screenshot or something to see why i have been banned.

• Figures the one time I don’t actually put an actual detailed description onto my ban message, I get called out on it. Let me pull up a log and see why I banned you again.

• Ah, I see what happened. I was banning someone who was stabbing people’s eyeballs out with a screwdriver at the start of the round for no reason, I gibbed him first, he logged off, and BYOND did that thing that usually happens when I try to PM someone who died and the PM gets sent to a different ckey, but with a ban. Sorry about that, ban lifted, ban notice expunged from your notes, and if this newfangled manual ban menu we have in the admin panel works properly, I just banned the person I intended to ban.

Poke me sometime in the future when you’re online and I’ll make it up to you, maybe.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.