Your IC name: Zachary Meloke
    Your job (syndie?): assisstant (no)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game, tempban
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Random murder wacky grief shit
    When you were banned: 11:00AM, 5-30-13
    Ban length: 4000 minutes (2.8 days)
    Why you think you were banned: drhuxleyy didn’t know why i did the "Random murder wacky grief shit"
    Why you should be unbanned: the reason provided really isn’t applicable, none of what i did was random, i didn’t COMPLETELY murder anyone, i didn’t grief anyone, and it was not shitty at all. The first person i attacked had stolen my ID, and i really kind of wanted it back. the N2O released on the station drove me to the court where the N2O wasn’t released, nothing really going on there at first, just the mime and the clown hanging out. then the captain runs in, stuns me and the clown, and the mime pulls out an E-gun and gets in a shootout with the captain. the captain loses, i get up and cuff the captain so he cant shoot me again (probably what got me banned, but i didn’t want to go down again and lose anything) and then the mime starts to shoot at me with the kill setting, and i start shooting back. at this point my body exploded that was the end of it.

honestly, due to the short length of the ban i don’t know that it would be worth unbanning me, but frankly i love this server and it kinda going to suck without it  :P

• Your BYOND Key: zacty
    Your IC name: Zachary Meloke
    Your job (syndie?): assisstant (no)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game, tempban
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Random murder wacky grief shit
    When you were banned: 11:00AM, 5-30-13
    Ban length: 4000 minutes (2.8 days)
    Why you think you were banned: drhuxleyy didn’t know why i did the "Random murder wacky grief shit"
    Why you should be unbanned: the reason provided really isn’t applicable, none of what i did was random, i didn’t COMPLETELY murder anyone, i didn’t grief anyone, and it was not shitty at all. The first person i attacked had stolen my ID, and i really kind of wanted it back. the N2O released on the station drove me to the court where the N2O wasn’t released, nothing really going on there at first, just the mime and the clown hanging out. then the captain runs in, stuns me and the clown, and the mime pulls out an E-gun and gets in a shootout with the captain. the captain loses, i get up and cuff the captain so he cant shoot me again (probably what got me banned, but i didn’t want to go down again and lose anything) and then the mime starts to shoot at me with the kill setting, and i start shooting back. at this point my body exploded that was the end of it.

honestly, due to the short length of the ban i don’t know that it would be worth unbanning me, but frankly i love this server and it kinda going to suck without it  :P

• in addition, i honestly dont think i did anything wrong at this point, everything i did was either in self defense or immediate retaliation to a previous act, certainly not worthy of any form of banning in my opinion

• For the record, the mime is banned too for longer than you.

• were you the captain that round or just watching when i wandered in?

• Nope I watched the whole thing unfold as an admin spectator.

• hmm, alright, nevermind then :P

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.