Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Banned for killing during a summon guns round

• Your BYOND Key: Ghostballs
    Your IC name: Samuel Sexrobot
    Your job (syndie?): Chemist(Summon Guns Round)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: extreme56
    Reason provided:“Grefer - killing everybody in sight”
    When you were banned: 8:30 EST
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: For killing people, obviously.
    Why you should be unbanned: I feel as though I have done nothing wrong, I was killing people during a summon guns round.  I was misunderstood and have been, I wasn’t an antag but I wasn’t sure that anyone was an antag, I thought that everyone with a gun was an antag, this however is untrue.  I’m not trying to annoy anyone by posting this again, but the issue was resolved for someone else but I was never told what was up with my ban.  Thank you.

• Your BYOND Key: Ghostballs
    Your IC name: Samuel Sexrobot
    Your job (syndie?): Chemist(Summon Guns Round)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: extreme56
    Reason provided:“Grefer - killing everybody in sight”
    When you were banned: 8:30 EST
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: For killing people, obviously.
    Why you should be unbanned: I feel as though I have done nothing wrong, I was killing people during a summon guns round.  I was misunderstood and have been, I wasn’t an antag but I wasn’t sure that anyone was an antag, I thought that everyone with a gun was an antag, this however is untrue.  I’m not trying to annoy anyone by posting this again, but the issue was resolved for someone else but I was never told what was up with my ban.  Thank you.

• I was under the impression that the summon guns spell makes you a survivor which is essentially a free-for-all pass to griff.

Huh.

• @Klayboxx:

I was under the impression that the summon guns spell makes you a survivor which is essentially a free-for-all pass to griff.

Huh.

Isn’t this the third or so thread in the past three days about this? Summon Guns gives everyone guns, and turns a few people into antags.

• @Antion:

Isn’t this the third or so thread in the past three days about this? Summon Guns gives everyone guns, and turns a few people into antags.

Oh ok, that makes sense.

• @Antion:

Antion I made this thread so that maybe I could be unbanned, as the other violator of this rule was granted access.

• maybe instead they should revoke his access. Seeing as ESO he is held to a higher standard. At the very least his ESO and all sec/head roles should be jobbanned,

• @torrasque666:

maybe instead they should revoke his access. Seeing as ESO he is held to a higher standard. At the very least his ESO and all sec/head roles should be jobbanned,

(Read the locked thread a couple down from here posted by the same guy)

• I’m not the ESO, two people were banned, I was just a chemist that round, and I’ve already pleaded my case.  He was told he was unbanned but I never got unbanned, even though we had been banned for the same thing.

• Pssst. http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=18132.0
    It was locked, it be best if you serve your punishment. You’re just making punishment longer as you make more useless thread, best follow my advice.

This is advice I can give you for you to come back into game. Just wait until 3 months, then they’ll probably forgive you.

• @Ghostballs:

I’m not the ESO, two people were banned, I was just a chemist that round, and I’ve already pleaded my case.  He was told he was unbanned but I never got unbanned, even though we had been banned for the same thing.

i was referring to the guy who was the ESO. Not you.

• @UnknownMurder:

Pssst. http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=18132.0
    It was locked, it be best if you serve your punishment. You’re just making punishment longer as you make more useless thread, best follow my advice.

This is advice I can give you for you to come back into game. Just wait until 3 months, then they’ll probably forgive you.

That’s quite unfair, I didn’t know I was doing wrong when I was doing wrong, neither did the other guy.  But here I am banned still, and he is unbanned

• I was aswell banned during this whole gun-game confusion mess.  I, however was unbanned, so im assuming you will be aswell

Users

Topics