Corgi Resurrection

• I recently made friends with a corgi, and we had the best of times running around causing all manner of havoc. However, when grabbing some much needed Tric from chemistry my puppy pal was beaten to death with a violin :O. I attempted to revive him using cloning but it would not accept his species into the computer, nor would it allow me to put him into Cyro.

TL:DR … Make corgi cloning available and give them a little bit more HP / proper damage etc.

• I recently made friends with a corgi, and we had the best of times running around causing all manner of havoc. However, when grabbing some much needed Tric from chemistry my puppy pal was beaten to death with a violin :O. I attempted to revive him using cloning but it would not accept his species into the computer, nor would it allow me to put him into Cyro.

TL:DR … Make corgi cloning available and give them a little bit more HP / proper damage etc.

• You understand that corgi is a joke job for players who have been banned from everything else

• Administrators

Perhaps dogs should be able to lick each others’ wounds, but I don’t think that humans should have any options in the matter.

• I was gonna rig up the chest paddles to revive corgis probably at some point

• This is something I’d like to see, but there are a lot of things I’d like to see when it came to corgis.

1. ) Ability to revive them in cloning, or some other gimmicky “corgi” method(cyborg corgi? Which would require surgery to work on them I imagine).
    2. ) Ability to heal them.
    3. ) Some way to stun them, that wasn’t “grab them and throw them on a table”.
    4. ) Ability for traitor to emag them (corgi with laser beam eyes?).

• Some reason a corgi with laser eyes sounds fucking awesome, and I think corgi’s should be able to heal humans in a way, or be able to bring them out of crit… that way they arn’t completely useless

• Hope that Corgi dog won’t look like this. That gay electronic shit.

Corgi should be faster than humans and given with harm, disarm, help, and grab.

Corgi tackles Alex Graves down! -disarm
    Corgi bites Alex Graves’s left/right hand dropping stuff! -disarm
    Corgi bites Alex Graves’s leg! -harm
    Corgi bites Alex Graves’s and holds onto. -grab
    Corgi licks Alex Graves’s face! -Help (when down.)
    Corgi stands on it’s hind feet and hugs Alex Graves!
    Clowgi HONKS at Alex Graves, causing him to drop! -HONK HONK

• @UnknownMurder:

Hope that Corgi dog won’t look like this. That gay electronic shit.

Corgi should be faster than humans and given with harm, disarm, help, and grab.

Corgi tackles Alex Graves down! -disarm
    Corgi bites Alex Graves’s left/right hand dropping stuff! -disarm
    Corgi bites Alex Graves’s leg! -harm
    Corgi bites Alex Graves’s and holds onto. -grab
    Corgi licks Alex Graves’s face! -Help (when down.)
    Corgi stands on it’s hind feet and hugs Alex Graves!
    Clowgi HONKS at Alex Graves, causing him to drop! -HONK HONK

what the shit. what a horrible suggestion.

• Administrators

Corgis will never be given ways to significantly interact with players.

• Give them ability to shit.
    Works same way as clowns lay eggs, they have to eat to use it.

The first person who step on it will slip and his shoes will be stained. He will also leave nice brown stains after him.

• No poo.

Never.

• @Pyko:

Give them ability to shit.
    Works same way as clowns lay eggs, they have to eat to use it.

The first person who step on it will slip and his shoes will be stained. He will also leave nice brown stains after him.

You have given me a way to piss Security off. Shit and release prisoner.

• Several months ago, an admin coded in the *fart, *burp, and *scream emotes complete with soundeffects, and then they were overruled and removed by others.

Literal shit is never being implimented.

• But we could throw the shit at Security, truly making them Shitcurity. In true Shitcurity fashion they would then Bedbuckle you in a cell and refuse to properly set the timer for ‘Assault on a Officer’.

• We got tomatoes for that.

• @Antion:

Several months ago, an admin coded in the *fart, *burp, and *scream emotes complete with soundeffects, and then they were overruled and removed by others.

That is like the best thing about goonstation that and the bowling outfit traitor item.

I really don’t understand why people play corgis if you can be assistant and not get kicked to death. Its clearly a punishment job.

• @Vanellope:

That is like the best thing about goonstation that and the bowling outfit traitor item.

I really don’t understand why people play corgis if you can be assistant and not get kicked to death. Its clearly a punishment job.

I play corgi usually when I late join, and don’t care to have any sort of “attachment” to the round.  I don’t have any interest in actually trying to effect the outcome of the round, and intend to do some crappy gimmick.  IE: One round, I ran into another corgi, then we found a braindead corgi.  Proceeded to get a person to put the dapper looking top hat thing on both of us, and we ran around trying to sell the braindead corgi to random people.  Then we found a handcuffed person, and started dragging them around to try selling as well.

Eventually someone did not take kindly to two slaver corgis, brutally murdered my business partner while I fled.  I am pretty sure I died that round, but can’t remember how.  That was infinitely more amusing than the usual “spawn as an assistant, find out every tool has been ransacked, wait to die to the wizard/changling/traitor”.

• @Antion:

Several months ago, an admin coded in the *fart, *burp, and *scream emotes complete with soundeffects, and then they were overruled and removed by others.

Literal shit is never being implimented.

Well the main problem was that they didn’t have time limiters between each emote so you could *scream over and over and have it overlap in sound.

Leave that to me on goonstation ;)

• I don’t know why they removed the scream emote instead of just removing the sound.

spraying acid on people doesnt make them scream anymore

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.