Security Job ban request for "Fred Mcbrick"

• Your BYOND key: Godzillan
    Your IC name: Yradnegel Mann
    Your job: Botanist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Not known for sure, but I’m pretty sure it’s Fred The Brick.
    The offenders ingame name: Fred Mcbrick
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 2:00 AM CST 5/29/2013 (not exact but somewhere around this time)
    Your story: I spawn as a botanist and decide that I want extra seeds early on so order an exotic seeds crate from cargo, but then I realize there’s absolutely no cargo techs. So I go and ask the HoP for cargo access and he gives it to me, and I head over to cargo to authorize the order. I send the shuttle to the station and after about 15 seconds or so I see Fred Mcbrick in the delivery room with a corgi, I decide to let him out assuming he doesn’t have access to cargo and went through disposals. He asks me “why are you in here” or something like that, and I explain the HoP gave me access, but then he tries to arrest me so I try to escape, I do manage to get out of cargo but I am eventually stunned and arrested. I’m sent to the brig, and bucklecuffed. I thought to myself “Well that’s pretty normal, I just assume he’s going to replace my clothes with orange jumpsuit and maybe search me.”, which is kind of right, until he leaves the cell and keeps me bucklecuffed, well I just assume he forgot and remind him to unbuckle me, but instead he goes off to do god knows what, well maybe he’ll come back. After about 2 minutes of laying on the bed bucklecuffed he finally comes back and asks “why were you in cargo”, so I explain to him again that the HoP gave me access, and he asks me a few other questions that I can’t quite remember. Note the floor flushers have been activated by this time, I assume I was finished answering his questions and he would set me free or maybe slightly extend my cell timer and unbuckle me. Instead, he comes in the cell, unbuckles me and while he brings me to the sec pod he threatens to space me if I don’t stay in the pod with him. I just guessed it was to scare so I wouldn’t try to escape, but he does actually space me…eventually. Anyways, he buckles me into the chair, and keeps me there. I wait for like 8 minutes, and the shuttles docks, and the shuttle leaves. Note during that time I was mainly just saying “hey maybe you shouldn’t be doing this”. Then with about 25 seconds left until the emergency shuttle docks with CentComm, he says “Bye”, he unbuckles me, stuns me with his baton, and then throws me out of the pod airlock. Paste here: http://pastebin.com/VBxMghhX

This is my first time making a (job) ban request (aside from the other one which was probably more of a OOC mute request) so tell me if there’s anything I did wrong.

• Your BYOND key: Godzillan
    Your IC name: Yradnegel Mann
    Your job: Botanist
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Not known for sure, but I’m pretty sure it’s Fred The Brick.
    The offenders ingame name: Fred Mcbrick
    The offenders job: Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 2:00 AM CST 5/29/2013 (not exact but somewhere around this time)
    Your story: I spawn as a botanist and decide that I want extra seeds early on so order an exotic seeds crate from cargo, but then I realize there’s absolutely no cargo techs. So I go and ask the HoP for cargo access and he gives it to me, and I head over to cargo to authorize the order. I send the shuttle to the station and after about 15 seconds or so I see Fred Mcbrick in the delivery room with a corgi, I decide to let him out assuming he doesn’t have access to cargo and went through disposals. He asks me “why are you in here” or something like that, and I explain the HoP gave me access, but then he tries to arrest me so I try to escape, I do manage to get out of cargo but I am eventually stunned and arrested. I’m sent to the brig, and bucklecuffed. I thought to myself “Well that’s pretty normal, I just assume he’s going to replace my clothes with orange jumpsuit and maybe search me.”, which is kind of right, until he leaves the cell and keeps me bucklecuffed, well I just assume he forgot and remind him to unbuckle me, but instead he goes off to do god knows what, well maybe he’ll come back. After about 2 minutes of laying on the bed bucklecuffed he finally comes back and asks “why were you in cargo”, so I explain to him again that the HoP gave me access, and he asks me a few other questions that I can’t quite remember. Note the floor flushers have been activated by this time, I assume I was finished answering his questions and he would set me free or maybe slightly extend my cell timer and unbuckle me. Instead, he comes in the cell, unbuckles me and while he brings me to the sec pod he threatens to space me if I don’t stay in the pod with him. I just guessed it was to scare so I wouldn’t try to escape, but he does actually space me…eventually. Anyways, he buckles me into the chair, and keeps me there. I wait for like 8 minutes, and the shuttles docks, and the shuttle leaves. Note during that time I was mainly just saying “hey maybe you shouldn’t be doing this”. Then with about 25 seconds left until the emergency shuttle docks with CentComm, he says “Bye”, he unbuckles me, stuns me with his baton, and then throws me out of the pod airlock. Paste here: http://pastebin.com/VBxMghhX

This is my first time making a (job) ban request (aside from the other one which was probably more of a OOC mute request) so tell me if there’s anything I did wrong.

• Your ban request has been processed. Please allow 5 to 7 business minutes for your ban request to be approved. Thank you.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.