Killing Spree During a Summon Guns Round

• Your BYOND Key: Ghostballs
    Your IC name: Samuel Sexrobot
    Your job (syndie?): Chemist(Summon Guns Round)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): For murdering people, I’d guess as that’s what the reason stated. However with that being said this was a summon guns round.
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: extreme56
    Reason provided:"Grefer - killing everybody in sight"
    When you were banned: 8:30 EST
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: For killing people, obviously.
    Why you should be unbanned: I feel as though I have done nothing wrong, I was killing people during a summon guns round.

• Your BYOND Key: Ghostballs
    Your IC name: Samuel Sexrobot
    Your job (syndie?): Chemist(Summon Guns Round)
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): For murdering people, I’d guess as that’s what the reason stated. However with that being said this was a summon guns round.
    Your previous bans: N/A
    Who banned you: extreme56
    Reason provided:"Grefer - killing everybody in sight"
    When you were banned: 8:30 EST
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: For killing people, obviously.
    Why you should be unbanned: I feel as though I have done nothing wrong, I was killing people during a summon guns round.

• unless your a survivor, fuck off.

you’ve already been told to fuck off by an admin and several players yet you still make an appeal.

your ignorance is hilarious and makes me laugh hardcore.

please go.

• @Swagile:

unless your a survivor, fuck off.

you’ve already been told to fuck off by an admin and several players yet you still make an appeal.

your ignorance is hilarious and makes me laugh hardcore.

please go.

I wasn’t posting to you Swagile, I don’t know what role you hold in the community but it isn’t up to you.  Seeing that the other person banned for the same reason was unbanned I’d hope that my ban would follow suit.

• that person should stay banned, but how they got unbanned, i dunno.

and i hold the position of player, yet if you read closely, I said that an ADMIN said no to you getting unbanned.

my god do you read or do you just say what comes out of your mind and then block out anything that comes in like a wall?

• Actually, the ADMIN said that being permad for killing during a gun round was a little ridiculous.  Which it is.  Especially when you spawned with a gun.

• killing the entire server with your guns, and possible metagame mixed in with that, as well as your teammate being an ESO, who should be stopping you, is enough to warrant a perma ban.

just murderbone itself? thats a common thing and would probably just be a  one day, week ban, perma ban as a placeholder due to so many people.

• Theres so much you dont know swag.  To start, there was no metagaming.  But lastly, the ONLY metagaming that exists that is bannable is when one player is a ghost informing another player.  Directly from drHuxxley, playing with a friend is fine.  But to make it clear, I have literally no idea who that chemist was, he was just one of the 2ish people who didnt try to kill me on sight.

• Hey I’m not sure if you guys saw this, but I noticed that other player got unbanned

• I was unbanned, Im assuming you will be too.

• Yay, just what we need, more shit players unbanned. Put them in the corgi program till they learn how to play is what I think.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.