Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Banned for killing during a GUN GAME round.

• I was just banned by Extreme56 permanently for killing people during a GUN GAME round.  Guns spawned everywhere and people shot everything in sight.  Im an ESO and would be the last person to wrongfully kill or harm someone, and would really appreciate the chance to talk to someone / see this resolved.  Thanks.
    BYOND KEY: Bobert1234

• I was just banned by Extreme56 permanently for killing people during a GUN GAME round.  Guns spawned everywhere and people shot everything in sight.  Im an ESO and would be the last person to wrongfully kill or harm someone, and would really appreciate the chance to talk to someone / see this resolved.  Thanks.
    BYOND KEY: Bobert1234

• How does this guy become an ESO? Oh wait. Admin friendship.

• Thanks, oversight on my part.
    Your BYOND Key: bobert1234
    Your IC name: ESO XO
    Your job (syndie?): Gun game
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Permanant for killing during a gun game round
    Your previous bans: Temp ban a while ago for something, dont recall
    Who banned you: Extreme56 (never heard of him, yet i play on NoX a TON)
    Reason provided: Killing everyone in sight
    When you were banned: 5/28 8:20
    Ban length: Permanant
    Why you think you were banned: Admin didnt note that iut was a gun game round, making people who spawned with a gun an antag.
    Why you should be unbanned: I was an antag by gun game round.

• Not at all, I am very responsible and follow every rule to a tee.  Dent made me an ESO, I feel, because of this.  I know no admin personally at all, I just do my job very well.

• The traitors were:
    ExcessiveUseOfCobby was Regina Gadd (died)
    Objective #1: Stay alive until the end. Fail.
    The traitor has failed!
    Brandon1231 was Ladybug Honks (died)
    The traitor has failed!
    Lord Windos was Leroy Greenwood (survived)
    Objective #1: Stay alive until the end. Success!
    The traitor was successful!
    Kobe123 was Timothy Millhouse (survived)
    Objective #1: Stay alive until the end. Success!
    The traitor was successful!
    Hutchy2k1 was Flick Minnie (died)
    The traitor has failed!
    Billybob579 was James Powell (died)
    The traitor has failed!
    Jakerno was Ronald Muller (died)
    The traitor has failed!
    Xxxlewisxxx11 was Reese Taylor (died)
    The traitor has failed!
    Zeropyro1579 was Carl Powell (died)
    The traitor has failed!

So, where in here does it say ESO XO? It doesn’t, because you weren’t an antag.

• -SNIP-
    Guy above has just said what I was going to say. Sorry for this post.

• GUNS SPAWNED under people.  I had a mateba spawn UNDER me.  If a gun spawns under you, that is one of two things:  Wizard used spawn guns, or gun game round.  In that round, there was a wizard, meaning that everyone who spawned with a gun under them was now an antag, and free to kill.  Aside, the station in its entirety was on a kill boner, I jus tjoined in knowing that It is allowed via spawn guns.

• @bobert1234444:

GUNS SPAWNED under people.  I had a mateba spawn UNDER me.  If a gun spawns under you, that is one of two things:  Wizard used spawn guns, or gun game round.  In that round, there was a wizard, meaning that everyone who spawned with a gun under them was now an antag, and free to kill.  Aside, the station in its entirety was on a kill boner, I jus tjoined in knowing that It is allowed via spawn guns.

It’s a shame that you don’t know how antags in wizard gun spawning works…

Besides, it’s good to see which kind of ESO we have around the station. Great choice, Dent. As usual.

• No, that’s not how it works. It spawns guns under EVERYONE’s feet, if it says “You are the survivor” then you are an antag. Just because guns spawn under your feet does not give you permission to kill everyone. If you get unbanned you should definitely be job banned from security and head roles.

• Summon Guns
    This spell is unique in that it can be used only once. Summons a random weapon at everyone’s feet and releases the inhibitions of several crew members, triggering several murderous rampages.

Dircetly from the Page about wizards.  His spawn guns spells is a strategy to get everoyne to kill eachother, which works quite well.  If a gun spawns under you, you are to use it.  Could you expect a station of 80+ to responsibly conceal pulse rifles and cbows, advanced eguns and such?  No, its made to give the wizard an easier time.

• I was killing that round as well, and I suffered the same fate as Bobert did.  This was a Wizard round in which a gun spawned under me as well.  With that being said I wasn’t planning on killing anyone, until a Virologist attacked me.

• When an ESO starts acting like a butthurt greyshirt, we know something is wrong.

• @Ghostballs:

I was killing that round as well, and I suffered the same fate as Bobert did.  This was a Wizard round in which a gun spawned under me as well.  With that being said I wasn’t planning on killing anyone, until a Virologist attacked me.

A single virologist attacks you, so you attack the entire station? What kind of brain rot do you have?! Also, I find it pretty likely that you were metagaming when you were working together, killing people together, murdering everything in sight as non antags together, and absolutely zero communication.

• Good job guys, lets make random personal attacks with no substance.  Bottom line: Wizard spawned guns, everyone killed everyone.  I just killed more than average.

• @GumADum:

A single virologist attacks you, so you attack the entire station? What kind of brain rot do you have?!

Please do not begin hurling insults, there were many people killing others.  My chemist co-worker vanished and everyone evacuated the med-bay to deal with their own killings I’d assume.

• Also, I will uphold that we were not metagaming. However, you can play with a firend so long as you do not give them info as a ghost avout things they would not normally know.  That being said, even if i did meta with him, we would not have overstepped any rule.  But I do not even know Sexrobot, aside from seeing him in game before.

• permaban seems a bit much

I dunno if I’d bother banning anyone during a summon guns, since everything always goes to shit immediately afterwards…
    I can see why they’d do it though if you’re specifically an ESO, since your goal at that point would be to prevent the misuse of the firearms on board.

• Well, Nernums, I’d have to disagree.  As an ESO, If i spawn with a gun, regardless of who you are during that round, you are now and antag, and are supposed to go on a murderous rampage.  The round lasted no more than 15 minutes, so its not like I ruined people’s days by not resisting the antag role handed to me.

Users

Topics