Esperaunce banappeal

• Your BYOND Key: Esperaunce
    Your IC name: Cruz Rhinehart
    Your job (syndie?): Station Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): 24h ban, Station Engineer, Chief Engineer, Atmospheric Technician (no time given)
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided:  Released the sijg
    When you were banned: around 4PM GMP+1 on 05-28-2013
    Ban length: 24 hours
    Why you think you were banned: Apparently the singularity got loose, and someone thought it was my fault.
    Why you should be unbanned: I was in the Telecomms room with the Head of Security trying to fix Comms as this happened, this could not have been me.

My apologies for my previous thread. I had overlooked the rules in my frustration.

• Your BYOND Key: Esperaunce
    Your IC name: Cruz Rhinehart
    Your job (syndie?): Station Engineer
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): 24h ban, Station Engineer, Chief Engineer, Atmospheric Technician (no time given)
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided:  Released the sijg
    When you were banned: around 4PM GMP+1 on 05-28-2013
    Ban length: 24 hours
    Why you think you were banned: Apparently the singularity got loose, and someone thought it was my fault.
    Why you should be unbanned: I was in the Telecomms room with the Head of Security trying to fix Comms as this happened, this could not have been me.

My apologies for my previous thread. I had overlooked the rules in my frustration.

• Yeah, you changed the PA computer to 2 and left.

• I never put the canon to 2, I put it back to 1 after someone else had set up the damn thing. If that’s what the server log says, I wouldn’t know how that happened.

• 1 still overcharges the singularity… 0 and power on is the status you should be looking for.

• What? Seriously? People always told me it was 1. God, I feel stupid now.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.