Your job (syndie?): Geneticist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided: Killing people randomly
    When you were banned: 5/27/13 about 9:00 PM PST
    Ban length: Perm
    Why you think you were banned: For killing the HoP
    Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because when I killed the HoP it was not a random murder but a killing because me (hulk) and another hulk broke the wall into HoP office and he tried to run away and call for help over the radio. So me and a buddy of mine hit him and he fell over so we could take his ID away. He then called for help again so we had to kill him and run away as fast as possible so the Security Officers would not arrest us.

• Your BYOND Key: Elishmidt
    Your IC name: Richard Ridjan
    Your job (syndie?): Geneticist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided: Killing people randomly
    When you were banned: 5/27/13 about 9:00 PM PST
    Ban length: Perm
    Why you think you were banned: For killing the HoP
    Why you should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because when I killed the HoP it was not a random murder but a killing because me (hulk) and another hulk broke the wall into HoP office and he tried to run away and call for help over the radio. So me and a buddy of mine hit him and he fell over so we could take his ID away. He then called for help again so we had to kill him and run away as fast as possible so the Security Officers would not arrest us.

• do I even need to fucking say anything

my only shame is I didn’t get the other guy in time

• Then explain please because it was not a random kill

• A: you abused hulk to break into HoP for “teh lulz”

B: you, not only hurt the hop, but even killed him, just for his ID

C: killing someone as a non-antag to “cover-up the evidence” isn’t cool and you can get banned for it.

D: it was a “random killing” as killing for an ID isn’t justified as you can easily stun glove, take, then run. you just ruined the round for the hop for his measly ID, and you still don’t know what you did wrong? id understand if you panic’d, but nowhere did you mention that you actually had any thought of the fact that what you did was wrong, your just asking “how is this wrong”???

E: you’d get perma banned on the spot and forever stay like that on others servers for shit like this, and if lenient nox gives you a perma ban for it, you’re fucked.

if hux actually wanted to respond, it’d probably be a short “fuck you”, so i just made it more clear, elish.

• I can tell when people are just being wacky or killing people as a one time thing because of circumstances, then they’ll get a day ban or more depending. Then there are people like this who are obviously shit that don’t need to be here and ruin the pristine NoxiousNet community.

• It not that I don’t understand what I did wrong, because I know what I did wrong it’s just I think that the should not have been a perm ban. It’s just that this has happend to me before like I’ve been murdered for my ID but when I told an admin with admin help, no one did shit. But ofcource no one gives a shit on what I think.

• Yup.

Go away now.

• It’s been reduced don’t do it again.

• Alright, thanks. Won’t happen again

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.