Your IC name: Kiruzon Oconner
    Your job: Atmos
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Griefer, released plasma using ATMOS as a non-antag
    When you were banned: 4/11/13
    Ban length: Pemanent
    Why you think you were banned: Releasing plasma into station.
    Why you should be unbanned: I’m sorry for releasing plasma but I was pretty much a noob to atmos back then and didn’t know how to do anything other then release plasma and use the vents. Was playing on alot of other servers until recently I got banned on one for saying faggot which is perma bannable there. After that I realized how good NoX station actually was and wanted to attempt to get unbanned. I don’t plan on ever even using plasma again as an atmos tech unless i’m an antag and even then I probably won’t because I forgot how to for the most part. I really want to play again and don’t like other stations nearly as much as I liked this one. Sorry for griefing.

• Your BYOND Key: The Jefferson
    Your IC name: Kiruzon Oconner
    Your job: Atmos
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: drhuxleyy
    Reason provided: Griefer, released plasma using ATMOS as a non-antag
    When you were banned: 4/11/13
    Ban length: Pemanent
    Why you think you were banned: Releasing plasma into station.
    Why you should be unbanned: I’m sorry for releasing plasma but I was pretty much a noob to atmos back then and didn’t know how to do anything other then release plasma and use the vents. Was playing on alot of other servers until recently I got banned on one for saying faggot which is perma bannable there. After that I realized how good NoX station actually was and wanted to attempt to get unbanned. I don’t plan on ever even using plasma again as an atmos tech unless i’m an antag and even then I probably won’t because I forgot how to for the most part. I really want to play again and don’t like other stations nearly as much as I liked this one. Sorry for griefing.

• Unbanned :D

• Ok thanks but I just tried to connect and it said access denied. Not sure if being trolled or if you’re currently unbanning me….

• I just saw it’s a jobbann. Will unjoban you if you come online and send me a PM. You can’t unjobbann people when they’re offline.

• Welcome BYOND! (4.0 Public Version 498.1163)
    Logging in…connected
    Logged in as The Jefferson.
    Connecting to byond://noxiousnet.com:12345…connected
    Banned by host:
    Reason: Griefer, released plasma using ATMOS as a non-antag
    Expires: PERMENANT
    By: drhuxleyy
    For more information on your ban, or to appeal, head to http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?board=60
    Access denied.

• OH there we go. Sorry about that.

• Thanks, sorry about the problems i’ll try to go unnoticed now and just keep to my job……

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.