Unjobban Request

• Your BYOND Key:Deepspacer784
    Your IC name:Joshua Altmann or James C. Benchley
    Your job (syndie?):Borg
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Borg,Ai
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you:Squidfish
    Reason provided:It was one of those rounds were everything was too quiet and everyone was bored out of their minds so i forced this engineer to upload antimov laws but he didn’t really needed to be forced he said ok and uploaded them
    When you were banned:About a couple months ago
    Ban length:I don’t know squid never told me
    Why you think you were banned:Forcing Someone to upload antimov laws
    Why you should be unbanned:It was something to make the round a little tense though it was not a smart idea and i will not do this again
    It felt like the round was rather slow so i am sorry for making the round a bit interesting

• Your BYOND Key:Deepspacer784
    Your IC name:Joshua Altmann or James C. Benchley
    Your job (syndie?):Borg
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Borg,Ai
    Your previous bans:
    Who banned you:Squidfish
    Reason provided:It was one of those rounds were everything was too quiet and everyone was bored out of their minds so i forced this engineer to upload antimov laws but he didn’t really needed to be forced he said ok and uploaded them
    When you were banned:About a couple months ago
    Ban length:I don’t know squid never told me
    Why you think you were banned:Forcing Someone to upload antimov laws
    Why you should be unbanned:It was something to make the round a little tense though it was not a smart idea and i will not do this again
    It felt like the round was rather slow so i am sorry for making the round a bit interesting

• Crap nevermind this i looked at the new space brig rules i need to delete this because its been months after the fact. new member mistake

• What? It says you have to wait 5 days, not post before 5 days.
    Squidfish is no longer a moderator, but if it’s anything he wants to add to this?

• yeah i screwed up on this is there anyway to remove this topic?

• Since I’m no longer mod, it probably falls to someone else to decide based on your reasons. It was a while ago so i’d say it’ll probably be removed.

• You seem to have learnt, so I’ll unban you. Don’t do it again.

Just contact me in-game.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.