Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Gibbed by an Admin for finding lethal weapon in his possession

• Their name: Not entirely sure what it was, Although, his ingame name was “Unknowns”
    Date of incident: 5/27/2013 5:30ish
    Any form of proof (pictures and logs are highly valued)

Was doing my job as a detective scouting out maintenance when i come across a medical doctor with a Grenade launcher in his hand, and a sleeper, “Building” a sleep, Turns out the grenade launcher was a meteor gun. After checking his inventory and cuffing him, He creates an explosion gibbing him self and me.

About a minute later, he repairs the damage, and spawns his shitty mech again.

• Their name: Not entirely sure what it was, Although, his ingame name was “Unknowns”
    Date of incident: 5/27/2013 5:30ish
    Any form of proof (pictures and logs are highly valued)

Was doing my job as a detective scouting out maintenance when i come across a medical doctor with a Grenade launcher in his hand, and a sleeper, “Building” a sleep, Turns out the grenade launcher was a meteor gun. After checking his inventory and cuffing him, He creates an explosion gibbing him self and me.

About a minute later, he repairs the damage, and spawns his shitty mech again.

• fuck admins who do this but next time PM doctordrew directly about this instead of posting it

• This is about as cute as getting “i’m a potato” as a response to my ahelps earlier

• Are you the same lawligagger that made clown.wmv or you just using his name?

• Oh that was what caused the explosion… I was already thinking of killing the slimes in that pen because they keep eating my coworkers forcing me to isolate myself from the rest of the station when the pen with these slimes mysteriously exploded releasing them into space and maintenance. Thought to myself that this problems solves itself till the wall just mysteriously repaired itself.

• Oddly enough, seemed one one or two slimes died from that explosion.

• There he is again,

He’s on the station currently.

• It’s not Absynth, but a stealthmin, so please don’t start guessing.
    We know who he is.

• @Talha:

It’s not Absynth, but a stealthmin, so please don’t start guessing.
    We know who he is.

They outed themself at the end of the round, I thought.

• @Talha:

It’s not Absynth, but a stealthmin, so please don’t start guessing.
    We know who he is.

Everyone knows that AuroraDown was Unknowns… Lol. How you gonna punish him ?

• Im Unkowns… Don’t punish me because of my name.

• Hope the butt get’s punished.

• I like how you conveniently ignore the part where you were acting like a moron only out to steal shit. Namely, shooting before I had spawned any weapons (which were used to deal with the Odysseus), Stole the Odysseus, Ran off with it, making me have to destroy it; hence, when/why the meteor gun was made.
    Of course I’m going to blow myself up if you act like a griefer trying to steal spawned shit.

Users

Topics