Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Dextermiso unban apeal

• Your BYOND Key:Dextermiso
    Your IC name:LORD LONGDONG
    Your job (syndie?):Hos
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game
    Your previous bans:none
    Who banned you:atomical
    Reason provided:Rampage with laser gun. Floods chat and admin help after getting trapped and killed by clowns.

When you were banned:about about a month ago
    Ban length:PERMANENT
    Why you think you were banned:For spamming Ahelp
    Why you should be unbanned:I admit I did laser some people I admit I was a dick and rage saying FUCK YOU repeatedly in Ahelp and that I shouldnt have done that. I do not know if the people I killed were lings and people such as the sec borg and mr cuddlesworth were accidents for me to hit. I was a turd during the situation. I would requset to be unbanned because I feel the ban has gone on long enough and that I think I can control myself next time, I would really enjoy to play again. I sort of hoping this thread doesn’t get locked without actually getting a real response not just  LOCKED.

• Your BYOND Key:Dextermiso
    Your IC name:LORD LONGDONG
    Your job (syndie?):Hos
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game
    Your previous bans:none
    Who banned you:atomical
    Reason provided:Rampage with laser gun. Floods chat and admin help after getting trapped and killed by clowns.

When you were banned:about about a month ago
    Why you think you were banned:For spamming Ahelp
    Why you should be unbanned:I admit I did laser some people I admit I was a dick and rage saying FUCK YOU repeatedly in Ahelp and that I shouldnt have done that. I do not know if the people I killed were lings and people such as the sec borg and mr cuddlesworth were accidents for me to hit. I was a turd during the situation. I would requset to be unbanned because I feel the ban has gone on long enough and that I think I can control myself next time, I would really enjoy to play again. I sort of hoping this thread doesn’t get locked without actually getting a real response not just  LOCKED.

• @Dextermiso:

When you were banned:about 2 hours ago
    I feel the ban has gone on long enough

I honestly laughed out when I read this.

But on a serious note, You are not supposed to post unban requests on bans newer than 5 days old.

• This was from ages ago ill update it

Users

Topics