Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unjobban Request

• Your BYOND Key:CisRox
    Your IC name:Usually Salvatore Risso but at the time I was a random name
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Job, All head jobs.
    Your previous bans:Can’t recall any but I am sure I was banned atleast once.
    Who banned you:AuroraDawn
    Reason provided:“wahhhhh my name is different so I’ll suicide as the hos”
    When you were banned:Like two months ago.
    Ban length:Permanent
    Why you think you were banned:I was a scientist and Auroradawn says “Why the fuck did you suicide, as the HoS” I thought she meant why did I suicide like the hos, then I ghost to the brig and the hos is dead but he wasn’t me.
    Why you should be unbanned:Its been 2 months and I wasn’t even the fucking hos. So I don’t deserve a ban from all head roles -_-.

• Your BYOND Key:CisRox
    Your IC name:Usually Salvatore Risso but at the time I was a random name
    Your job (syndie?):Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):Job, All head jobs.
    Your previous bans:Can’t recall any but I am sure I was banned atleast once.
    Who banned you:AuroraDawn
    Reason provided:“wahhhhh my name is different so I’ll suicide as the hos”
    When you were banned:Like two months ago.
    Ban length:Permanent
    Why you think you were banned:I was a scientist and Auroradawn says “Why the fuck did you suicide, as the HoS” I thought she meant why did I suicide like the hos, then I ghost to the brig and the hos is dead but he wasn’t me.
    Why you should be unbanned:Its been 2 months and I wasn’t even the fucking hos. So I don’t deserve a ban from all head roles -_-.

• Oh for the love of tiny green apples. I was on at the time of this. I dealt with the HoS during this event, and told Aurora that you weren’t him. I’ll lift this myself when next I see you. I honestly thought Aurora was just messing with you and lifted it last time you posted the appeal for this.

Users

Topics