Rightfully banned, Wrongfully perma? (I hope)

• Your BYOND Key: MichaelR
    Your IC name: Random
    Your job (syndie?): HoS
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Warrage
    Reason provided: Bad
    When you were banned: About 10 minutes ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I was bad, Warrage is right, I shot and killed the wrong roboticist, one was rogue, the other was calling for help. One came sprinting at me, so I shot him down, only to realize that the person I had shot was the person I was coming to save, I caught up to the rogue robo took him down. I was going back to clone the wrongfully killed robo when I got banned.
    Why you should be unbanned: The server had been adminless for literally 3 hours, it had become a very kill or be killed world, this is not to say I should have aimed to kill, I shouldn’t have. We had many games back to back with griefing captains, HoPs, Sec, HoS, the captains were the most prominent griefers since they were griefing back to back every round, including the one I was banned in. The environment was one in which shoot or be shot had become the law, with the return of admin rule things would(will) have rapidly simmered down. I feel I do deserve a ban, I was caught up in the server wide struggle, which caused me to wrongly kill that Roboticist. I would be very happy to have my sentence lowered to a week and have a jobban from Sec, I love playing on this server, and I already feel devastated for having done what I did.

• Your BYOND Key: MichaelR
    Your IC name: Random
    Your job (syndie?): HoS
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Warrage
    Reason provided: Bad
    When you were banned: About 10 minutes ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I was bad, Warrage is right, I shot and killed the wrong roboticist, one was rogue, the other was calling for help. One came sprinting at me, so I shot him down, only to realize that the person I had shot was the person I was coming to save, I caught up to the rogue robo took him down. I was going back to clone the wrongfully killed robo when I got banned.
    Why you should be unbanned: The server had been adminless for literally 3 hours, it had become a very kill or be killed world, this is not to say I should have aimed to kill, I shouldn’t have. We had many games back to back with griefing captains, HoPs, Sec, HoS, the captains were the most prominent griefers since they were griefing back to back every round, including the one I was banned in. The environment was one in which shoot or be shot had become the law, with the return of admin rule things would(will) have rapidly simmered down. I feel I do deserve a ban, I was caught up in the server wide struggle, which caused me to wrongly kill that Roboticist. I would be very happy to have my sentence lowered to a week and have a jobban from Sec, I love playing on this server, and I already feel devastated for having done what I did.

• learn to screenshot like i did when it was adminless as fuck.

the sec officer i screenshotted got job banned from sec.

• You killed more then just those two, and i got more admins helps. But im lowering it to a week.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.