Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zs_bms_offices

• So I took a map from black mesa source and did some re-texturing and shit, you will need to remove the ‘_2’ from the file name, filesmelt fucked it up.

Sorry for the large-ish file size, I removed as much as I could while trying to keep the original style of the map.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_bms_offices.bsp_2.bz2

The long vent in this screenshot is purely aesthetic, no win is involved.

• So I took a map from black mesa source and did some re-texturing and shit, you will need to remove the ‘_2’ from the file name, filesmelt fucked it up.

Sorry for the large-ish file size, I removed as much as I could while trying to keep the original style of the map.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_bms_offices.bsp_2.bz2

The long vent in this screenshot is purely aesthetic, no win is involved.

• ha, I thought your name was my name for a second and was like… Wait I started a thread?

Anyway, it looks good my friend!

• @Wigleg:

ha, I thought your name was my name for a second and was like… Wait I started a thread?

Oh god

Also a 17 mb download isn’t that bad.

Yes I know its 3 times that when its decompressed

• Map doesn’t load.

• @Wigleg:

ha, I thought your name was my name for a second and was like… Wait I started a thread?

@ritzbits:

you must be the sucessor of Wigbig, a creator of nice noxiousnet zombie survival maps

also, welcome

by the way bigwig, I’ve uploaded zs_deepfreeze for you, it’s on the server.

• @JetBoom:

Map doesn’t load.

Yeah sorry about this, I think I compressed it badly, here is the file compressed as a .rar archive -

http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_bms_offices1.rar

And cheers ritzbitz, I hope it is enjoyable to play :D

• some of the cubical walls can be picked up without rope. that makes them an incredibly overpowered prop to be used.

also, more props need to be made static, upon first join about five peopled gabened before the round even started. If you make something static i would go with the cubical walls first.

• @MasterDickBlaster:

some of the cubical walls can be picked up without rope. that makes them an incredibly overpowered prop to be used.

also, more props need to be made static, upon first join about five peopled gabened before the round even started. If you make something static i would go with the cubical walls first.

Yeah I thought this might be a problem. Most of the props in Black Mesa Source are infact static, and although they have physics models, I’m guessing the weight of them isn’t specified in the .vmt or something along those lines.

I’m guessing gabened is the other word for prop_physics death if I remember rightly?

Unfortunately I don’t think I will have time to change this since I reinstalled steam recently + the SteamPipe fucking up my old ways of doing things.

I’m pretty sure it is possible to permanently remove props via lua, so I’ll list the names of the models that you have mentioned so that they can be removed.

partition_48x48.mdl
    partition_48x60.mdl

Users

Topics