Greif station

• I love that when admins are not on during the day it nox turns into greif station where the rule is space or be spaced. The detective shoots at random people, med staff butchers you, the decent sec that are on kill the greifers, the AI is always malf, the clown is the very first to be killed before anything and last but not least a great tide in all colors, not just grey.

Share your stories:)

• I love that when admins are not on during the day it nox turns into greif station where the rule is space or be spaced. The detective shoots at random people, med staff butchers you, the decent sec that are on kill the greifers, the AI is always malf, the clown is the very first to be killed before anything and last but not least a great tide in all colors, not just grey.

Share your stories:)

• Alrighty! So I was the scientist in xenobiology and then the head of security and ESO were going into my lab and kicking me out: Its important they said. So I went back in to see what they were doing only to find them shooting my slimes with lasers. I a surge of anger I just opened the door to every pond only to see the 2 most heavily armed crew members on the station getting pummeled to death by like 10 slimes.
    Hilarious! In that round nobody ever dared to interfere with my work again.

• Several calls on malf AI, so I decided to murder it as engineer. Got Thermite from chemists, stated over radio that Im taking rogue AI out… Then I got into captains room, bridge for intelicard, ai core… Just to be stun&lethaled by HoS. Then she (HoS) dragged my body to escape, just to prevent everyone from helping me. Fun times.

• First you complain that the server is over regulated. Now you complain that it’s under regulated. Make up your damn minds.

• Rainbow tide :DDD

• lol put on the rainbow outfit and lead your army across the station

• On rev it’s even better because you can kill everyone using a shitty excuse.

• Okay! Not really a grief story but I just learned how much fun you can have with disposals.
    So I was in xenobiology. Was a changeling and thought of ways to distract security a bit. So I thought I just break into the security checkpoint and stuff a hungry adult slime in the prisoner chute.
    Well that slime ended up running off eating the other scientists and the security officer in charge of the research checkpoint…

I had to get a second slime as I couldn’t find it anymore… probably went into the hallway or something
    Grab another one stuff it in and it just kills the everything in security.
    I need to experiment what else I can stuff in these chutes… bombs, slimes on berserk, gold slime mobs maybe polyacid grenades or GBS infected monkeys.
    Damn I want to highfive these slimes its always fun to experiment their behavior in certain situations.

• @Vanellope:

Okay! Not really a grief story but I just learned how much fun you can have with disposals.
    So I was in xenobiology. Was a changeling and thought of ways to distract security a bit. So I thought I just break into the security checkpoint and stuff a hungry adult slime in the prisoner chute.
    Well that slime ended up running off eating the other scientists and the security officer in charge of the research checkpoint…

I had to get a second slime as I couldn’t find it anymore… probably went into the hallway or something
    Grab another one stuff it in and it just kills the everything in security.
    I need to experiment what else I can stuff in these chutes… bombs, slimes on berserk, gold slime mobs maybe polyacid grenades or GBS infected monkeys.
    Damn I want to highfive these slimes its always fun to experiment their behavior in certain situations.

Just wait until you start figuring out how to manipulate the disposal system, I can redirect all the garbage on the station to fill up the CE’s office.

• There are 2 pipes just under Virology. One leads to space, and the other one leads to Cargo… One round I swapped them, and people trying to ride to cargo were spacing themselves.

• different station but still

• lmao they were evil nice excuse

• Crews… are EVIL… when there is no admins…
    Bring forth the Stealthmins? That way, Stealthmins can locate and target evil people.

• @UnknownMurder:

Crews… are EVIL… when there is no admins…
    Bring forth the Stealthmins? That way, Stealthmins can locate and target evil people.

From what I have noticed in the past few days Invisimin is being used quite a bit. Just yesterday a unknown admin using invisimin banned 7 people in a round.

• I’m amazed.

• Is it somewhat strange that despite all the frustration and my increased desire to blow up the station and its griffon crew I can’t bring myself to murder the clown?

I was a changeling once and the clown saw me absorbing someone and I told him to be quiet and he somehow really remained silent about my misdeeds.
    The clown is the only crewmember I could never grief.

• the clown already has the entire crew against him, he doesn’t need an deathstinging ling against him.

and on top of this, cluwne can enlist the help of antags by helping them with their objectives, effectively making them the most dangerous job in the game.

• Sometimes, when I’m trying to be on clown’s side. He just honk around and bash my head with weapons.

• Weird… clowns usually leave me alone it probably became common knowledge that I don’t attack clowns, mimes and weaker people.
    The fun is messing with people who deserve it.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.