Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Zs_obj_enervation_v12

• I felt that enervation needed one last tweak after I edited it, in order to balance out the map. Fall damage is no longer a significant problem at the mine shaft portion (due to an earlier publish), and the walkway portion proved far too easy for the zombies to destroy. V12 permits the most effective play-through for enervation.

new in v12

Re-balancing changes; these include:

• Fixes from v11

• Battery room walkway health has been increased by a moderate amount

• The holdout portion after the waterpump has had it’s door health decreased by a third

• There are now four batteries, the additional battery is located just prior to the battery room

• Two barrels have been removed at the scaffold holdout

• Message improvements for the truck ride and a small health supply has been added as compensation for the removal of the canopy from v10

• Gas cans are now nocollide

v12 DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hfolybmta8culil/zs_obj_enervation_v12.bsp

map credits go to Striker

• I felt that enervation needed one last tweak after I edited it, in order to balance out the map. Fall damage is no longer a significant problem at the mine shaft portion (due to an earlier publish), and the walkway portion proved far too easy for the zombies to destroy. V12 permits the most effective play-through for enervation.

new in v12

Re-balancing changes; these include:

• Fixes from v11

• Battery room walkway health has been increased by a moderate amount

• The holdout portion after the waterpump has had it’s door health decreased by a third

• There are now four batteries, the additional battery is located just prior to the battery room

• Two barrels have been removed at the scaffold holdout

• Message improvements for the truck ride and a small health supply has been added as compensation for the removal of the canopy from v10

• Gas cans are now nocollide

v12 DL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/hfolybmta8culil/zs_obj_enervation_v12.bsp

map credits go to Striker

Users

Topics