Unban me hmm?

• Your BYOND Key: OgardTheViking

Your IC name: Crazy Old Maurice (Hmm?)

Your job (syndie?): Bartender

Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game

Your previous bans: Once perma for when I was new, killed the admins butt buddy or something for breaking into medbay surgery where the surgical saw is.

Who banned you: Antion

Reason provided: “Go ahead and ban you? Okay!”

When you were banned: Around 7:25-30 PM

Ban length: 1440 Minutes, I believe that is a day? Though that is a lot for me because this is all I play.

Why you think you were banned: For injuring various people who stole stuff from the bar, I ended up severely wounding one, or just because Antion didn’t understand what I meant by what I said.

Why you should be unbanned: Because this is about the only game I play day and night, and because I understand what I did wrong. When I said what I said it was meaning that he/she probably didn’t see what was going on in the bar, many people broke into the bar and stole almost everything as stated above.

• Your BYOND Key: OgardTheViking

Your IC name: Crazy Old Maurice (Hmm?)

Your job (syndie?): Bartender

Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game

Your previous bans: Once perma for when I was new, killed the admins butt buddy or something for breaking into medbay surgery where the surgical saw is.

Who banned you: Antion

Reason provided: “Go ahead and ban you? Okay!”

When you were banned: Around 7:25-30 PM

Ban length: 1440 Minutes, I believe that is a day? Though that is a lot for me because this is all I play.

Why you think you were banned: For injuring various people who stole stuff from the bar, I ended up severely wounding one, or just because Antion didn’t understand what I meant by what I said.

Why you should be unbanned: Because this is about the only game I play day and night, and because I understand what I did wrong. When I said what I said it was meaning that he/she probably didn’t see what was going on in the bar, many people broke into the bar and stole almost everything as stated above.

• Oh woops.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.