Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Bans

• Reason: Was asked if he read the rules. Admitted to not reading the rules. Was reminded that cloned/revived people don’t retain their memories and thus are not allowed to return with a vigilante streak. For this reason, you do not need to space people to prevent them from coming back to kill you. Changed to a permanent ban due to being on thin ice. Please appeal this ban on the forums.
    Expires: PERMENANT
    By: crackerroll
    For more information on your ban, or to appeal, head to http://facepunchss13.proboards.com/

i spaced a guy who attacked me because “im annoying”

i sprayed said guy with an extinguisher several times, and captain lasered me, then a tech attacked me with a weilded axe.

it still kills me that i was perma banned because i spaced the guy, which is apparently a shitty thing to do even if they attack you. lol

• Reason: Was asked if he read the rules. Admitted to not reading the rules. Was reminded that cloned/revived people don’t retain their memories and thus are not allowed to return with a vigilante streak. For this reason, you do not need to space people to prevent them from coming back to kill you. Changed to a permanent ban due to being on thin ice. Please appeal this ban on the forums.
    Expires: PERMENANT
    By: crackerroll
    For more information on your ban, or to appeal, head to http://facepunchss13.proboards.com/

i spaced a guy who attacked me because “im annoying”

i sprayed said guy with an extinguisher several times, and captain lasered me, then a tech attacked me with a weilded axe.

it still kills me that i was perma banned because i spaced the guy, which is apparently a shitty thing to do even if they attack you. lol

• the fuck is this

• I think he’s posting ridiculous bans that other servers gives out.

• Spacing someone effectively removes him from the game because you can’t be cloned.

This is why spacing, cremating, gibbing or anything that destroy’s a person’s body is taken hard. Personally, I refrain from doing all those 3 things.

This is a lot worse than simply attacking someone.

• what.

okay would you let the guy you just brutally murdered, for trying to murder you, be cloned so they can kill you?

hahahahaha

also, the admin said he preferred I get him gibbed or cremated “for RP purposes and because you wasted 1m of space burgers worth of food”.

i lol’d

• Ask security to arrest him if he tries to kill you again. If that happens, he probably won’t be cloned again.

• the sec themselves told me that i would be arrested for “wasting their time”, and when I a-helped it, they told me “ic is ic”

gg no re

• @Swagile:

the sec themselves told me that i would be arrested for “wasting their time”, and when I a-helped it, they told me “ic is ic”

gg no re

And this is why everyone plays on Nox

• You should had used their RP against them, by claiming that your character got scared that the security would not believe it was selfdefence. And that this fear made him to try to hide the evidence by spacing the body.

• i tried, but the admin told me I was “spacing 1m worth of space burgers”, then i got perma banned.

• These admins must be really starving for some low quality human meat burger. They are probably hobos.
    If its still out to discussion tell them that the chef cannot be trusted and dragging them far away leaves a blood trail.
    The first one is a lie because the chef would never turn down a slab of meat by asking questions but the second one might make sense

• The chef part, I understand. But I told them that dragging a body past everyone in the entire station would give them an excuse to murder bone me. And trust me, when servers are THIS HEAVILY ENFORCED, they’re murderbone, once released, its 10 times worse then NoX. If you hit someone on nox, they might kill you and space you. In their server, you’ll get toxinated, cloned, toxinated then spaced.

• Good solution is to simply not play on yogs.

• @Maysiu:

Good solution is to simply not play on yogs.

This solves many problems.

Users

Topics