Banned?

• Hello. Something is going wrong with my GMOD. I had a ton of trouble connecting to GM Tower yesterday, until I got a message saying I was banned. After doing nothing…

After hours of “parsing game info” and failing re-connects to Noxiousnet’s Zombie Survival…the message pops up about “banned: derpbanning”

I’m very confused. My steam ID is “dil337” I believe. I can provide more info if needed. I didn’t do anything and am very confused.

Could something have been messed up with my internet that made my connection attempts look malicious? No idea what’s going on.

• Hello. Something is going wrong with my GMOD. I had a ton of trouble connecting to GM Tower yesterday, until I got a message saying I was banned. After doing nothing…

After hours of “parsing game info” and failing re-connects to Noxiousnet’s Zombie Survival…the message pops up about “banned: derpbanning”

I’m very confused. My steam ID is “dil337” I believe. I can provide more info if needed. I didn’t do anything and am very confused.

Could something have been messed up with my internet that made my connection attempts look malicious? No idea what’s going on.

• Steam ID please? dil337 isnt a steam ID.

• Ah, try this: STEAM_0:1:11979564

• You can join now, sorry for the trouble. :)

• Thanks, I’ll try it out. Can I ask why I was banned? Hopefully this can help me figure out why I was permabanned from other servers I never entered.

Edit: Yup, it’s loading now instead of the parsing messages. Great!

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.