Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ban Request

• Your BYOND key: UnknownMurder
    Your IC name: Alex Graves
    Your job: Warden
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): (Unknown)
    The offenders ingame name: Colins and Sydney
    The offenders job: Colins - Lawyer / Sydney - Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: Around 8:30 on 5/23/2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    (Wizard Round)
    Once upon a time… There was Colins and Sydney who just got weapons from wizard’s magic… Colins and Sydney somehow decided to ally up… Then massacred people in Med-Bay… Luckily, the AI trapped those 2 people in Security Checkpoint of Med-bay. As they’re trapped not knowing what to do. I went up to them prepared for them and threw Flashbang behind the door as the door opens by AI’s control. I went in stunned them both and cuffed Sydney (since he had most dangerous gun), then I went to start to pull out another cuff. Unfortunally, Colins shot me and started lasering me right before the REAL wizard was killed and game was over… I was still alive…
    The End
    (Sorry, no screenshots or chat logs. I didn’t have time since I thought I took care of situation.) 
    EDIT :: What this wizard said could be my support.

• Your BYOND key: UnknownMurder
    Your IC name: Alex Graves
    Your job: Warden
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): (Unknown)
    The offenders ingame name: Colins and Sydney
    The offenders job: Colins - Lawyer / Sydney - Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: Around 8:30 on 5/23/2013
    Your story: (screenshots and concise chat log snippets can help)
    (Wizard Round)
    Once upon a time… There was Colins and Sydney who just got weapons from wizard’s magic… Colins and Sydney somehow decided to ally up… Then massacred people in Med-Bay… Luckily, the AI trapped those 2 people in Security Checkpoint of Med-bay. As they’re trapped not knowing what to do. I went up to them prepared for them and threw Flashbang behind the door as the door opens by AI’s control. I went in stunned them both and cuffed Sydney (since he had most dangerous gun), then I went to start to pull out another cuff. Unfortunally, Colins shot me and started lasering me right before the REAL wizard was killed and game was over… I was still alive…
    The End
    (Sorry, no screenshots or chat logs. I didn’t have time since I thought I took care of situation.) 
    EDIT :: What this wizard said could be my support.

• p sure that was my summon guns wizard round

looks like most of the chucklefucks did the job for me as expected.

• What did you do outside the brig?
    Wizards and assistants love breaking into the armory during summon guns.

• I was there too, these 2 guys killed 10, maybe 20 people around the medbay.
    Neither of them was antag, and they were definitely working together, even tho i didn’t see any sort of communication between them.
    While some of the kills could had been “self defense”, most of them were completely unprovoked as far as i saw.

• Can someone check the logs about this? Cause I got two reports about these guys but also that it was a summon guns round.

• i think it happend during my wiz round when i spawned three assistants, one robe, on offence, and one defence, then let them roam.

they didn’t last two minutes so i suicided so the long wouldn’t be prolonged.

Users

Topics