The Duke of Dog's Unban Appeal.

• Your BYOND Key: The Duke of Dog

Your IC name: Dukie Roberts

Your job (syndie?): Engineer

Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game

Your previous bans: I’ve only had one previous ban, and it was for a day or two I believe. I fed the Captain cyanide during a Syndie round and it was after the shuttle came. The round was basically over.

Who banned you: drhuxxleyy

Reason provided:  Griefer, killing/attacking left and right what a FAGGOT

When you were banned: I can’t remember the exact date. Sometime in April.

Ban length: Permenant

Why you think you were banned: I was banned because I killed two people for no particular reason, though I did it out of instinct, as the person who was coming after me was getting close to me.

Why you should be unbanned: We all have those days where we feel the need to go cause mischief and mess around with people. This was one of these days. I was strolling along the hall and I found someone on anesthetic in the hallways. I was curious to see if I could place them in the washer so I dragged her along until I got to the locker room, where the confrontation happened. I killed the assistants because I felt that I was in danger if I had stayed still, and I never meant to kill the one who was trying to stop me out of sheer pleasure.

Look, I may not be the model player, but I very much enjoy playing on Nox if I feel the need to play SS13, and I’m very sorry for my actions. I should be better, and I can be better. I usually stick to the guidelines and do what I’m supposed to, given the job. I ask nothing more than to lift the ban.

• Your BYOND Key: The Duke of Dog

Your IC name: Dukie Roberts

Your job (syndie?): Engineer

Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game

Your previous bans: I’ve only had one previous ban, and it was for a day or two I believe. I fed the Captain cyanide during a Syndie round and it was after the shuttle came. The round was basically over.

Who banned you: drhuxxleyy

Reason provided:  Griefer, killing/attacking left and right what a FAGGOT

When you were banned: I can’t remember the exact date. Sometime in April.

Ban length: Permenant

Why you think you were banned: I was banned because I killed two people for no particular reason, though I did it out of instinct, as the person who was coming after me was getting close to me.

Why you should be unbanned: We all have those days where we feel the need to go cause mischief and mess around with people. This was one of these days. I was strolling along the hall and I found someone on anesthetic in the hallways. I was curious to see if I could place them in the washer so I dragged her along until I got to the locker room, where the confrontation happened. I killed the assistants because I felt that I was in danger if I had stayed still, and I never meant to kill the one who was trying to stop me out of sheer pleasure.

Look, I may not be the model player, but I very much enjoy playing on Nox if I feel the need to play SS13, and I’m very sorry for my actions. I should be better, and I can be better. I usually stick to the guidelines and do what I’m supposed to, given the job. I ask nothing more than to lift the ban.

• It’s been quite long enough, you seem to have learned your lesson. Don’t do that shit again mate.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.