Your job (syndie?): n/a
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Banned by host:
    Reason: get out.
    Expires: PERMENANT
    By: auroradawn

Your previous bans: n/a
    When you were banned: n/a
    Why you think you were banned: I have no idea.
    Why you should be unbanned: I probably did something dumb but I have no idea why I was banned at all. Im really making this request to find out. I think I remember playing a round as captain, not doing anything overtly shitty then coming back a few days later to find out I have a perma. Pretty sure I played the entire round out then logged off too, so I wasnt banned during game.

Any clarification as to what I did instead of a poopy ‘le gette out’ ban reason would be nice, thanks for taking the time to look at it.

• Your BYOND Key: Spaceman Dave
    Your IC name: I choose random normally.
    Your job (syndie?): n/a
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):
    Banned by host:
    Reason: get out.
    Expires: PERMENANT
    By: auroradawn

Your previous bans: n/a
    When you were banned: n/a
    Why you think you were banned: I have no idea.
    Why you should be unbanned: I probably did something dumb but I have no idea why I was banned at all. Im really making this request to find out. I think I remember playing a round as captain, not doing anything overtly shitty then coming back a few days later to find out I have a perma. Pretty sure I played the entire round out then logged off too, so I wasnt banned during game.

Any clarification as to what I did instead of a poopy ‘le gette out’ ban reason would be nice, thanks for taking the time to look at it.

• bumpin, 3 days without a reply.

• bump pls respon

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.