[UPDATE] zs_sector4f_fixed_v3

• zs_sector4f_fixed 7.86MB

download link - http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_sector4f_fixed.zip

Changelog

• Shortened the tunnel in the lowest part of the map

• The broken catwalk on the top now has a rope attached to it that can be climbed from the floor below

• Added a vent on the side of the long hallway that leads to the ladder at the top

• Added a headcrab vent on the other side of the long hallway at the top

• At the area with the props there is a hint saying “Storage” which lasts until the end of wave 1. The actual room is not a very good barricading spot so it’s up to the humans to decide where they want to transport the props to

• Added a zombie only filter to the breakable phys boards

• Added a few extra combine props in the storage

• Removed the brush for the two turret props in the storage

• Changed the ladder skins to the white version

• zs_sector4f_fixed 7.86MB

download link - http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_sector4f_fixed.zip

Changelog

• Shortened the tunnel in the lowest part of the map

• The broken catwalk on the top now has a rope attached to it that can be climbed from the floor below

• Added a vent on the side of the long hallway that leads to the ladder at the top

• Added a headcrab vent on the other side of the long hallway at the top

• At the area with the props there is a hint saying “Storage” which lasts until the end of wave 1. The actual room is not a very good barricading spot so it’s up to the humans to decide where they want to transport the props to

• Added a zombie only filter to the breakable phys boards

• Added a few extra combine props in the storage

• Removed the brush for the two turret props in the storage

• Changed the ladder skins to the white version

• Game Admins

Next time I would appreciate it if you consulted me first before doing this. I would have probably just given you the original VMF so you wouldn’t have to decompile. To be fair though I don’t think I put an indicator in the map showing I made it. Not sure why you changed the ladder skins, and some of the newly added vents could use details around the parts where they intersect the hallways. Regardless, the fixes seem appropriate after looking around.

• @Extreme56:

Next time I would appreciate it if you consulted me first before doing this. I would have probably just given you the original VMF so you wouldn’t have to decompile. To be fair though I don’t think I put an indicator in the map showing I made it. Not sure why you changed the ladder skins, and some of the newly added vents could use details around the parts where they intersect the hallways. Regardless, the fixes seem appropriate after looking around.

There was no indication of who made the map or else I would of contacted before editing. The vents that I did create don’t use the same style the already existing ones had, not sure why I didn’t bother doing so. Im glad you’re fine with the fix though.

• zs_sector4f_fixed_v2 7.90MB

download link - http://filesmelt.com/dl/zs_sector4f_fixed_v2.zip

Changelog

• The new vent now uses the same style the rest have (looks much better)

• Fixed zombies being able to walk into the boards for cading causing a lot of damage to them

• zs_sector_4f_fixed_v3 8.02MB

[header]Links[/header]

[header]Changelog[/header]

• Changed a ladder to CSS instead of HL2

• Moved that same ladder from above slightly

• Moved that hole in the floor at the top area to the end of the hallway

• Removed headcrab vent and replaced it with another identical vent from across the hall.

• Slight modification to the two vents

• Fixed the borders of general vents being able to be picked up when they should of been frozen

• Added a gas entity in front of the zombie spawn cells to help combat spawncamping slightly (healthstation in that room can still be used without being gassed)

• Slight modification to zombie spawns

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.