Your IC name: Terrell Jackson [ Though I use random names]
    Your job (syndie?): A.I.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: get out
    When you were banned: March 25, 2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Being a noob A.I.
    Why you should be unbanned: I think I should be given another chance at this server because as i’ve been serving my permanent ban time I have become more accustomed to this game and my goal is too roleplay only. As I know back then I wasn’t really sure what I was doing or how I meant to cause such actions… my previous allegations should be erased on this server as I am no longer a problem too any server. As being a warning permanent ban as I think. I deserve to get a second chance at rping here because thats what I truly want and theres no longer a worry of my foolish and noobish acts in the way… I just know if I get a second chance here none of you admins will regret it.

• Your BYOND Key: Poda
    Your IC name: Terrell Jackson [ Though I use random names]
    Your job (syndie?): A.I.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: atomical
    Reason provided: get out
    When you were banned: March 25, 2013
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: Being a noob A.I.
    Why you should be unbanned: I think I should be given another chance at this server because as i’ve been serving my permanent ban time I have become more accustomed to this game and my goal is too roleplay only. As I know back then I wasn’t really sure what I was doing or how I meant to cause such actions… my previous allegations should be erased on this server as I am no longer a problem too any server. As being a warning permanent ban as I think. I deserve to get a second chance at rping here because thats what I truly want and theres no longer a worry of my foolish and noobish acts in the way… I just know if I get a second chance here none of you admins will regret it.

• you seem like a troll. a bad multikeyer at that.

http://taconbanana.com/vb/showthread.php?49114-SUPER-SEXY-BAN-APPEAL-SADKASJKDJASFJASGHAGasGASUGAGIAS

http://www.facepunchss13.proboards.com/thread/1431/poda-banned-drstangeslaughter-appeal-work

are you sure you weren’t caught multikeying as iwishiwasakidagain as AI?

if not, srry for bringing this up.

• What does other server ban appeals have to do anything with this?
    on the 2nd link I was unbanned for my actions and I havent been in admin trouble since… the 1st link was from a long time ago as well
    so idk what your trying too prove here you don’t know me… too me your a troll.

If your not an admin your basically trolling my thread with other server information.

You can say what you want about me in another server but on this server I’m serious… so please not out of rage can you “fuck off?”

• im simply stating the fact that you got banned for multikeying, which is essentially metagaming which is taken very seriously here.

and A) you got banned from facepunch, said you wouldn’t multikey, then you went on bacon station and did the same thing. thats the most suspicious thing.

im simply trying to piece together whether your an honest troll or not.

if admuns don’t like my post and deem it irrelevant, they can hand out punishments they deem just.

• Well I appreciate your investigation but my multikeying days are over, honestly.

• bump

• sorry for breaking posting rules but its been like 2 weeks… I doubt this is going to get looked at this is just a sad attempt… challenge me with anything admins for my forum rulebreaking I’ll pay my debts

• Atomical literally never responds to any posts on here, it took me months of trying to get contact before I finally gave up and talked to Zetanor. I would recommend messaging an admin who participates on the forums.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.