Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Not sure
    Reason provided: Spam
    When you were banned: Hour ago
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: Spam
    Why you should be unbanned: Firstly I am really new to this game only been playing for a couple of days. Anyway I was having a real shitty day. I logged in to play I died within the first couple minutes of each round. I usually have no idea what is going on and i was just exploring when a griefer dragged me into a cell and just beat me to death. he was a captain or something as well so I just kind of got really mad at spending 99% of my time looking at a dead screen and I spammed instults. bad choice. really bad choice. ban or unban me as you want but i can let you know it wont happen again and i hope you banned the griefer as well…I really want to learn this game but if thats not possible then i can accept it i guess.

• Your BYOND Key: My name? AdensApples
    Your IC name: Random
    Your job (syndie?): Assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Not sure
    Reason provided: Spam
    When you were banned: Hour ago
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: Spam
    Why you should be unbanned: Firstly I am really new to this game only been playing for a couple of days. Anyway I was having a real shitty day. I logged in to play I died within the first couple minutes of each round. I usually have no idea what is going on and i was just exploring when a griefer dragged me into a cell and just beat me to death. he was a captain or something as well so I just kind of got really mad at spending 99% of my time looking at a dead screen and I spammed instults. bad choice. really bad choice. ban or unban me as you want but i can let you know it wont happen again and i hope you banned the griefer as well…I really want to learn this game but if thats not possible then i can accept it i guess.

• if its a certain captain that i know yesterday, he’s probably job banned now. depends what captain you mean though, as another might have taken his place.

your ban is probably more indepth then simply insults, as one of the admins was joking around before about how his ban hammer will save him from insults, and anyone who insulted him ended up becoming a ling (entire server), so you probably fucked up bad somewhere.

but if its that captain, aka captain autism, then he was probably handled.

• I banned you because you kept spamming “nigger” over and over and over non-stop. I’ll reduce it to a couple days, don’t do that.

• That sounds reasonable. It wont happen again.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.