Since ambrosia is space weed, why not?

• Use paper on ambrosia, get a joint. Light up the joint with a match, a lighter or a welder and smoke the ambrosia.

Smoking/inhaling something is the second fastest way of delivering a substance to your bloodstream and brain, the fastest one being directly injecting the substance in your bloodstream with a syringe. Eating/digesting is only the third fastest way.

When you smoke the ambrosia rather than eating it, its effects are stronger and last longer.

Bonus: add tobacco seeds to botany, it can be added to the cob pipe or wrapped and become a cigar. Now you have a second way of getting a cigar other than stealing coins from the quartermaster.

• Use paper on ambrosia, get a joint. Light up the joint with a match, a lighter or a welder and smoke the ambrosia.

Smoking/inhaling something is the second fastest way of delivering a substance to your bloodstream and brain, the fastest one being directly injecting the substance in your bloodstream with a syringe. Eating/digesting is only the third fastest way.

When you smoke the ambrosia rather than eating it, its effects are stronger and last longer.

Bonus: add tobacco seeds to botany, it can be added to the cob pipe or wrapped and become a cigar. Now you have a second way of getting a cigar other than stealing coins from the quartermaster.

• Yes please! It will massively buff botany and add more drama to the station.

Edit: This belongs in the “space suggestions” board.

• @Talha:

Edit: This belongs in the “space suggestions” board.

I was reading through the board and noticed some suggestions thread and I decided to post one that was in my mind. I only discovered the actual suggestions board later.

How do I move threads? is it admin/mod only?

• @Spurdo_KEK:

Use paper on ambrosia, get a joint. Light up the joint with a match, a lighter or a welder and smoke the ambrosia.

late
    i already said i was going to add joints and make cigarettes and cigars reagent containers.

• @Dent:

i already said i was going to add joints and make cigarettes and cigars reagent containers.

Nice.

Don’t forget to make the smoking pipe a reagent container too, so you can put whatever in there and smoke it.

• Like that idea! I want more containers to secretly poison my fellow crewmen with.
    Because if they don’t know who did it they can’t adminhelp it… hehehehehe! I’m a genius!

Also it really adds more “drama” to the game if they botanists are all of a sudden high as fuck.

• I always get worried when botanists aren’t high on [email protected]:

Also it really adds more “drama” to the game if they botanists are all of a sudden high as fuck.

You’re supposed to worry if botanists aren’t always high on ambrosia.

• @Spurdo_KEK:

Use paper on ambrosia, get a joint. Light up the joint with a match, a lighter or a welder and smoke the ambrosia.

These changes would make more sense if the Vice Officer occupation was still around.

• A new space law for shitcurity would be added; Robust all people you see whom is on high.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.