Streex asking for unban from Doctordrew, second attempt

• I realised I had not waited atleast five days when I had posted the first request

Your BYOND Key: Streex
    Your IC name: Usually Either Monty Powers, Justice Mgee, Thobias Larathian or something else
    Your job (syndie?): Botanist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: I got a ban awhile ago for a day for sacrificing someone at an Altar as a priest
    Who banned you: doctordrew
    Reason provided: Griefer
    When you were banned: 7 days ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I killed three members of the science team in the aftermath of an altercation involving teleportation armour
    Why you should be unbanned: Unfortunately I was not questioned before the ban was enacted, most likely due to Doctor thinking I was a straight up griefer. What actually happened in the lead up to the murders was that I walked myself into science and noticed that the RD was afk, as such I was desperate to have the teleportation armour so I broke in using the wire cut technique. After grabbing the armour and making my exit one of the science team spotted me and started to attack me, I killed him (Which took a matter of seconds due to me having a hatchet) when the RD came back from being braindead and saw me standing over a dead body, he then proceeded to attack me before I knocked him down. As the RD lay gasping ANOTHER science staff member walked in and saw the bodies and started to attack, until he realised he was outmatched and said “WAIT I WILL HELP YOU SORRY”. When I killed him I brought the body back to the others so that they could be found by medstaff when I noticed the RD died from his injuries. At this point I was banned without being warned beforehand. I understand how it would look bad when an admin spawns in to see three dead bodies and me with a dead hatchet, but I was not trying to grief, it was an, albiet, unesessary self defence for what I planned to only be a quick in and out situation with me running away with the armour. That round I had also saved a man from a traitor in which I was commendated by the Captain. I understand why a ban is necessary but a permanent one is a tad extreme for the circumstances. Although I do understand why an admin would think I was a griefer just by face value of the situation.

• I realised I had not waited atleast five days when I had posted the first request

Your BYOND Key: Streex
    Your IC name: Usually Either Monty Powers, Justice Mgee, Thobias Larathian or something else
    Your job (syndie?): Botanist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game
    Your previous bans: I got a ban awhile ago for a day for sacrificing someone at an Altar as a priest
    Who banned you: doctordrew
    Reason provided: Griefer
    When you were banned: 7 days ago
    Ban length: Permanent
    Why you think you were banned: I killed three members of the science team in the aftermath of an altercation involving teleportation armour
    Why you should be unbanned: Unfortunately I was not questioned before the ban was enacted, most likely due to Doctor thinking I was a straight up griefer. What actually happened in the lead up to the murders was that I walked myself into science and noticed that the RD was afk, as such I was desperate to have the teleportation armour so I broke in using the wire cut technique. After grabbing the armour and making my exit one of the science team spotted me and started to attack me, I killed him (Which took a matter of seconds due to me having a hatchet) when the RD came back from being braindead and saw me standing over a dead body, he then proceeded to attack me before I knocked him down. As the RD lay gasping ANOTHER science staff member walked in and saw the bodies and started to attack, until he realised he was outmatched and said “WAIT I WILL HELP YOU SORRY”. When I killed him I brought the body back to the others so that they could be found by medstaff when I noticed the RD died from his injuries. At this point I was banned without being warned beforehand. I understand how it would look bad when an admin spawns in to see three dead bodies and me with a dead hatchet, but I was not trying to grief, it was an, albiet, unesessary self defence for what I planned to only be a quick in and out situation with me running away with the armour. That round I had also saved a man from a traitor in which I was commendated by the Captain. I understand why a ban is necessary but a permanent one is a tad extreme for the circumstances. Although I do understand why an admin would think I was a griefer just by face value of the situation.

• three adminhelps, i teleported to you, entire science team was dead, i checked your variables and you had attacked them first and they attacked in return.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.