Job Ban Appeal

• Your BYOND Key: SnowFlakey
    Your IC name:
    Your job (syndie?): AI
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job ban
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided: Greifer AI
    When you were banned: Friday night (17/05)
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: Well i was drunk when playing Ai so i did stupid things and ruined the game for the other players and that got me banned for 2 days and perma job ban.
    Why you should be unbanned: Well I’m not exactly sure what i did to get the job ban as I was drunk, so I guess I’m hoping i didn’t do something unforgivable because i really like being the AI. I’m extremely sorry for the things i caused that night and it will never happen again.

Edited: guess what I’m really asking for is a second chance.

• Your BYOND Key: SnowFlakey
    Your IC name:
    Your job (syndie?): AI
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job ban
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: Zincon
    Reason provided: Greifer AI
    When you were banned: Friday night (17/05)
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: Well i was drunk when playing Ai so i did stupid things and ruined the game for the other players and that got me banned for 2 days and perma job ban.
    Why you should be unbanned: Well I’m not exactly sure what i did to get the job ban as I was drunk, so I guess I’m hoping i didn’t do something unforgivable because i really like being the AI. I’m extremely sorry for the things i caused that night and it will never happen again.

Edited: guess what I’m really asking for is a second chance.

• Responding with something along the lines of “security is going to kill him anyway” when I asked you why you shocked and bolted the door, then syphoning the room I was in. I also found out that you were syphoning the hallways. You killed quite a few innocent people, as well as the security team that tried to arrest me as I locked them inside said room.

AI is a very important role with a lot of responsebility and if chances are you will get drunk again while playing, you should not be unbanned.

• i already made sure i wont be playing while drinking because i wont be buying anymore alcohol. Did more that just fuck up a game as ai that night :(

• Someone with your bad of grammar and spelling isn’t old enough to drink. So you’re either lying to save face (it’s not working) or you should probably actually go to school instead of playing videogames.

• @Klayboxx:

Someone with your bad of grammar and spelling isn’t old enough to drink. So you’re either lying to save face (it’s not working) or you should probably actually go to school instead of playing videogames.

I’m 19, which in Australia is over the legal drinking age. Oh yes I still go to school because I’m studying prerequisites to get into Uni for engineering.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.