Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Swagile

• Your BYOND Key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Alison White
    Your job (syndie?): Usually sec, dunno when I was banned though so I am just guess that I was normal sec.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Nernums
    Reason provided: “massive shitcurity” is what i got from antion
    When you were banned: On friday, I believe. So 3-4 days ago.
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: The only reason I think I was banned, was that at the start of the round as a normal sec, I arrested three people. Two for grand trespass, and one for assault. The lawyer that I put in for assault, nernums questioned me about it and I said that tg’s space law said that if you assault someone, without malicious intent, you get 2 minutes. I put him in for 2, and was called shitcurity for that. It was either the next round, or the round after that that I was perma’d from all sec roles.
    Why you should be unbanned: I am trying to improve, ive asked numerous admins what space law we run on if I got it wrong and haven’t gotten much of a reply, I was even polite with the dev named Nernums who banned me, on how I can improve, but he didn’t respond after calling me shitcurity. Then I PM’d him, no response. I presume he’s busy, I guess.

• Your BYOND Key: Swagile
    Your IC name: Alison White
    Your job (syndie?): Usually sec, dunno when I was banned though so I am just guess that I was normal sec.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Job
    Your previous bans: None
    Who banned you: Nernums
    Reason provided: “massive shitcurity” is what i got from antion
    When you were banned: On friday, I believe. So 3-4 days ago.
    Ban length: Perma
    Why you think you were banned: The only reason I think I was banned, was that at the start of the round as a normal sec, I arrested three people. Two for grand trespass, and one for assault. The lawyer that I put in for assault, nernums questioned me about it and I said that tg’s space law said that if you assault someone, without malicious intent, you get 2 minutes. I put him in for 2, and was called shitcurity for that. It was either the next round, or the round after that that I was perma’d from all sec roles.
    Why you should be unbanned: I am trying to improve, ive asked numerous admins what space law we run on if I got it wrong and haven’t gotten much of a reply, I was even polite with the dev named Nernums who banned me, on how I can improve, but he didn’t respond after calling me shitcurity. Then I PM’d him, no response. I presume he’s busy, I guess.

• I doubt it’s for the reason you’re saying, since imprisonment length is IC most of the time.

• Well im as confused as you are, im trying not to sound like your average troll who says " idunno why i banned" but my pm’s are going unanswered so i gotta go with what i got.

• the fact you tried to appeal it is good enough for me to give you another chance

Users

Topics