The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Hans Testosteroneson
    The offenders job: Elite Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 05/19/2013
    Your story:
    First of all, proof of all I’m saying:
    http://pastebin.com/CQfuhyM7

Second, the story.
    I was a traitor HoP, and I saw an engineer breaking into brig. I stunned him, cuffed him, and took him to a dark place where I planned to kill him. I was seen, arrested, and gibbed, but that’s not the point.
    The retarded crew thought I was a changeling. That’s understanding, since mental patients are around 95% of Nox Station’s population. Problem is, the ESO, THE ONLY FUCKING ONE WHO IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A RETARD, decided to gib me “just to make sure”. This is what I suggested to prove that I wasn’t a changeling:

• Being take out into space.
    • Being shot to uncounsciousness and then have my vitals checked for suffocation damage.
    • Being killed and cloned.
      Of course the ESO, probably a friend of our delightful admins rather than a decent player, didn’t have enough game knowledge to do the changeling test.

Now you see, once DoctorDrew (not sure if that was him) gibbed me and eventually jobbanned me from ESO for killing cultists, stating that it wasn’t acceptable behaviour from an ESO, I’d like to see how the fuck he justifies this guy being an ESO.

• Your BYOND key: AssassinT90
    Your IC name: Charles Schofield
    Your job: Head of Personnel
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Unknown
    The offenders ingame name: Hans Testosteroneson
    The offenders job: Elite Security Officer
    Date/Time of incident: 05/19/2013
    Your story:
    First of all, proof of all I’m saying:
    http://pastebin.com/CQfuhyM7

Second, the story.
    I was a traitor HoP, and I saw an engineer breaking into brig. I stunned him, cuffed him, and took him to a dark place where I planned to kill him. I was seen, arrested, and gibbed, but that’s not the point.
    The retarded crew thought I was a changeling. That’s understanding, since mental patients are around 95% of Nox Station’s population. Problem is, the ESO, THE ONLY FUCKING ONE WHO IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE A RETARD, decided to gib me “just to make sure”. This is what I suggested to prove that I wasn’t a changeling:

• Being take out into space.
    • Being shot to uncounsciousness and then have my vitals checked for suffocation damage.
    • Being killed and cloned.
      Of course the ESO, probably a friend of our delightful admins rather than a decent player, didn’t have enough game knowledge to do the changeling test.

Now you see, once DoctorDrew (not sure if that was him) gibbed me and eventually jobbanned me from ESO for killing cultists, stating that it wasn’t acceptable behaviour from an ESO, I’d like to see how the fuck he justifies this guy being an ESO.

• Changlings have to be killed as they are far too dangerous to just lock up. Unlike traitors and cultists who are relatively harmless once you take away their toys (other then they can still run around and beat people senseless with no fear of punishment from admins,) you can usually get away with shooting them a few times or locking them in perma brig and forgetting about them. The crew thought you were a changling because you were doing typical changling things (dragging people into dark areas.)

What’s more you were a traitor who, as you admitted, were going to kill someone. Which comes with the death penalty anyway. Your death was just permanent.

• @AssassinT90:

DoctorDrew jobbanned me from ESO for killing cultists, stating that it wasn’t acceptable behaviour from an ESO

what

• @Lord:

Changlings have to be killed as they are far too dangerous to just lock up. Unlike traitors and cultists who are relatively harmless once you take away their toys (other then they can still run around and beat people senseless with no fear of punishment from admins,) you can usually get away with shooting them a few times or locking them in perma brig and forgetting about them. The crew thought you were a changling because you were doing typical changling things (dragging people into dark areas.)

What’s more you were a traitor who, as you admitted, were going to kill someone. Which comes with the death penalty anyway. Your death was just permanent.

And they had no fucking evidence whatsoever of me being a traitor, for I hadn’t even touched my PDA uplink. I didn’t harm at all the guy I had planned to kill, all I did was cuff him and drag to maintenance. That was enough for them to consider me changeling and cremate me.

And the ESO stood there, looking as they cremated a human being under accusation of changelingness with no proof whatsoever.

Let me clarify something: I didn’t give a flying fuck about being cremated. I was a traitor, I’m subject to that. What is not acceptable is having admins saying: “We choose ourselves good players for ESO, so don’t ask, if you’re really good, we’ll choose you.” Then you see an ESO who doesn’t know how to make sure someone is a changeling.
    And if you’re reading this and you say that, fuck you.

@Dr.:

what

Let me correct that for you:
    “DoctorDrew gibbed me and eventually jobbanned me from ESO for killing cultists, stating that it wasn’t acceptable behaviour from an ESO.”

So, DoctorDrew: How do you justify having this piece of shit as an ESO?

• Sean Seamus is trying to inject Charles Schofield with a giant syringe!
    Charles Schofield says, "Yay."
    Charles Schofield says, "I’m gonna die"
    Charles Schofield says, "This is lethal injection."

Sue Jewell says, "I am glad it came to this."
    Hans Testosteroneson says, “You sure are happy about dying” <- ESO
    Rex Power Colt (as Sean Seamus) says, "Better tell admin whoever that is"
    Charles Schofield says, "Great job, ESO."
    Charles Schofield says, "Great fucking job."
    Hans Testosteroneson says, "Uh, you too"
    Charles Schofield says, "Astonishing, actually."
    Sean Seamus injects Charles Schofield with a giant syringe!
    Rex Power Colt (as Sean Seamus) says, "High fives for everybody"
    Rex Power Colt (as Sean Seamus) says, “Even admin adman and admun”

• @AssassinT90:

crew thought i was a changeling

Now you see, once DoctorDrew (not sure if that was him) gibbed me and eventually jobbanned me from ESO

The point is you’re asstroyed because you lost ESO now you’re determined to get your ‘revenge’ by whining and throwing shit at the wall until something sticks.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.