Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Ban Request: Mysterious Ass Cobra Gang

• Your BYOND key: Suspicious
    Your IC name: Mai Tanari
    Your job: Shaft Miner (turned Chef)
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Mysterious Ass Cobra Gang
    The offenders ingame name: Rex Power Colt
    The offenders job: Security Officer? Warden? Detective? Not sure
    Date/Time of incident:May 19, 3:40 AM
    Your story: Long story short, I was a traitor, accomplished my objectives without detection. Then, come the last two minutes of the round, this Colt guy walks into the kitchen, and gibs a guy. I comment on it, and he instantly tases me at random, strips me, and tosses me into the gibber with the words ‘another day, another changeling’ and ‘you aren’t the chef’, as if it was impossible for the HoP to change my job. I hadn’t updated my PDA, but my ID read that I was the chef!

This guy obviously shouldn’t be playing security and clearly, regardless of my being a traitor, should not be killing random people who are not at all acting suspicious. This shit should not be tolerated.

Logs attached:
    He was disguised as Sean Seamus (hence the taser shot from him). He was not a traitor at round end. Relevant section is near the end.
    http://pastebin.com/STFtBpGJ

• Your BYOND key: Suspicious
    Your IC name: Mai Tanari
    Your job: Shaft Miner (turned Chef)
    The offenders BYOND key (if known): Mysterious Ass Cobra Gang
    The offenders ingame name: Rex Power Colt
    The offenders job: Security Officer? Warden? Detective? Not sure
    Date/Time of incident:May 19, 3:40 AM
    Your story: Long story short, I was a traitor, accomplished my objectives without detection. Then, come the last two minutes of the round, this Colt guy walks into the kitchen, and gibs a guy. I comment on it, and he instantly tases me at random, strips me, and tosses me into the gibber with the words ‘another day, another changeling’ and ‘you aren’t the chef’, as if it was impossible for the HoP to change my job. I hadn’t updated my PDA, but my ID read that I was the chef!

This guy obviously shouldn’t be playing security and clearly, regardless of my being a traitor, should not be killing random people who are not at all acting suspicious. This shit should not be tolerated.

Logs attached:
    He was disguised as Sean Seamus (hence the taser shot from him). He was not a traitor at round end. Relevant section is near the end.
    http://pastebin.com/STFtBpGJ

• @Suspicious:

people who are not at all acting suspicious.

@Suspicious:

Your BYOND key: Suspicious

:link:

• He comes on rarely and kills when he feels like it, I got him banned for killing me when we were both revs once before.

• 1 Peanut gallery, 1 contributing comment, zero admin presence. Can I get an admin to look at this?

Users

Topics