Engineers

• Give them air alarm access by default, as the AI is sometimes incompetent and doesn’t get it has to siphon fires quickly before they spread. The CE has access, but he’s usually at engine, dead, or running around showing off his cool suit instead of actually doing his job.

Sound good or bad?

• Give them air alarm access by default, as the AI is sometimes incompetent and doesn’t get it has to siphon fires quickly before they spread. The CE has access, but he’s usually at engine, dead, or running around showing off his cool suit instead of actually doing his job.

Sound good or bad?

• Atmospheric Technician is a job.

• yet they barely do said job.

seriously i just see them around with their axe, acting like assistants.

• wait, didn’t the axe get removed anyways? but to the point, if engineers actually get the access what will make them do their job? I mean, more than half the time they’re just running around like better assistants too.

• eh i was trying to use air alarms to vent tons of fire in science and couldn’t, ce was busy jerking it and atmos was, well, like i said.

• @Swagile:

eh i was trying to use air alarms to vent tons of fire in science and couldn’t, ce was busy jerking it and atmos was, well, like i said.

You don’t really need access to activate the syphons tho, screwdriver and wirecutters can do.

But yeah, I don’t think Engineers should get atmos console access, since that would make atmos techs even more pointless.

• alright, then this thread can be locked then, unless anyone else has any arguments.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.