[ZS] Adding props to "backpack"

• Would it be possible so that if you press shift on a small prop, it would pack it up (like a crate) and use it later for crafting? Also, could some kind of a crafting menu be implemented?

• Would it be possible so that if you press shift on a small prop, it would pack it up (like a crate) and use it later for crafting? Also, could some kind of a crafting menu be implemented?

• I guess it would be okay if it was crafting props only, but it still could be annoying because people could just steal the props and never actually craft anything with it.

• In other words eat props

• @GumADum:

I guess it would be okay if it was crafting props only, but it still could be annoying because people could just steal the props and never actually craft anything with it.

rofl have to agree with that

• Make them weigh the player down

• I agree that the crafting system could use some tweaking ( since people can just pick up the dropped weapons, and very frequently do), but indefinitely removing props from play isn’t the right solution.  Sawblades especially can be useful for barricading, and sometimes one guy having a neat melee weapon isn’t as important.

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.