Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Unban Request

• Your BYOND Key: LemonSoup
    Your IC name: Random.
    Your job (syndie?): Not applicable.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game.
    Your previous bans: None.
    Who banned you: Adaxia.
    Reason provided: ‘Killed a guy for no reason, said his roommate did it’
    When you were banned: Unknown, some time in the last twelve hours.
    Ban length: 3.3 Days.
    Why you think you were banned: Presumably for the reason above, but I cannot say for certain for the reasons below.
    Why you should be unbanned: I never did any of that. I have never killed anyone in the few days I’ve played on the station. I’ve never spoken to the admins for any reason. Hell, I don’t even have a roommate. There’s been some kind of mistake or collateral damage incident. I realise that the sticky says to not post request about bans less than five days, it is merely my concern that this could happen again with a more serious punishment I don’t deserve.

• Your BYOND Key: LemonSoup
    Your IC name: Random.
    Your job (syndie?): Not applicable.
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Game.
    Your previous bans: None.
    Who banned you: Adaxia.
    Reason provided: ‘Killed a guy for no reason, said his roommate did it’
    When you were banned: Unknown, some time in the last twelve hours.
    Ban length: 3.3 Days.
    Why you think you were banned: Presumably for the reason above, but I cannot say for certain for the reasons below.
    Why you should be unbanned: I never did any of that. I have never killed anyone in the few days I’ve played on the station. I’ve never spoken to the admins for any reason. Hell, I don’t even have a roommate. There’s been some kind of mistake or collateral damage incident. I realise that the sticky says to not post request about bans less than five days, it is merely my concern that this could happen again with a more serious punishment I don’t deserve.

• Oh wow he seriously banned the wrong person? How the hell do you even manage to do that. Yeah your ckey is not familiar at all, I was there trying to ban a guy who claimed his roommate got on and did it, Adaxia went ahead and did it. I’m busy currently, if someone could unban this guy that’d be great.

Sorry about that.

Users

Topics