Jobban request of the worst HoS ever, with photo

• I believe the picture speaks entirely for itself.

The suspicious activity was to fill up tanks in atmos with plasma. No changes to the piping had been made, nor the mixing room up top filled.

Happened 16:52 GMT 16/5/13. Not sure if the logs show usernames back in time.

• I believe the picture speaks entirely for itself.

The suspicious activity was to fill up tanks in atmos with plasma. No changes to the piping had been made, nor the mixing room up top filled.

Happened 16:52 GMT 16/5/13. Not sure if the logs show usernames back in time.

• Wrong section and format fuck

I’ll still ban him cause he’s a faggot but post in the correct section next time.

• Thanks. Welp, I thought space brig was for admin complaints only… like they actually needed a separate forum for it. I’ll make sure to in the future.

• @space_gargamel:

Thanks. Welp, I thought space brig was for admin complaints only… like they actually needed a separate forum for it. I’ll make sure to in the future.

Jesus fuck nobody actually reads the stickies, do they?

• @space_gargamel:

Thanks. Welp, I thought space brig was for admin complaints only… like they actually needed a separate forum for it. I’ll make sure to in the future.

Space brig is for everything but admin complaints, fucking hell

• Game Admins

The time-saver won’t get that far to see that a sticky exists. The information about the board is good eno….

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.