Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Insanity

• Now we all know that old stupid excuse. IC my characters insane lel but sane enough to grab plasma release light then hack a door to escape but crazy enough to kill people. Well what if we could be insane? Now i don’t mean you can just say hey bro im insane so ya bang. But what if you could just start with it think of it as another antag of sorts except you get nothing good other than a ticket to kill. I would say you have a stupid but easy objective (eat 3 corgi meats, Be beaten into crit twice, ERP with the clown,etc).
    While you start with permanent brain damage thus giving you a reason for insanity but making you obvious except you won’t gibber randomly but words will be randomly mixed in with your speech so perhaps if you try to say i get to try instead you say i get TO TEND TO THE RABBITS! right before your shot because they just figured you out. A final note maybe you can have different types but i wouldn’t know for sure i guess you could be a schizophrenic and have permanent LSD without having the random passing out and that’s about all i can think of so what do you think?

• Now we all know that old stupid excuse. IC my characters insane lel but sane enough to grab plasma release light then hack a door to escape but crazy enough to kill people. Well what if we could be insane? Now i don’t mean you can just say hey bro im insane so ya bang. But what if you could just start with it think of it as another antag of sorts except you get nothing good other than a ticket to kill. I would say you have a stupid but easy objective (eat 3 corgi meats, Be beaten into crit twice, ERP with the clown,etc).
    While you start with permanent brain damage thus giving you a reason for insanity but making you obvious except you won’t gibber randomly but words will be randomly mixed in with your speech so perhaps if you try to say i get to try instead you say i get TO TEND TO THE RABBITS! right before your shot because they just figured you out. A final note maybe you can have different types but i wouldn’t know for sure i guess you could be a schizophrenic and have permanent LSD without having the random passing out and that’s about all i can think of so what do you think?

• “lel”, a giant run-on paragraph, and a suggestion that seems to come down to “Make a new traitor type, but give them brain damage instead of any traitor gear”, which sounds like being a clown.

• not worth reading
    eyestrain poorly spent

do you know what a paragraph is ?

• A half-decent idea would be to make it a random event when someone/a few people “lose it” and gain objectives to do weird shit.

• “Some folks call it a slingblade mm-hmm” haha id laugh my ass off if someone went insane and said that to me before I died, this is a cool idea

Users

Topics