Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Permban

• Your BYOND Key: djderek2002
    Your IC name: Zoey Dawson
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Permban
    Your previous bans: Two, one for two days one for a week.
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided:You have been banned by drhuxleyy.
    Reason: Alt account to avoid this ban: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17506.msg297392#msg297392.
    This is a permanent ban.
    To try to resolve this matter head to http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?board=60

When you were banned: Today around 8 PM central time.
    Ban length: perm
    Why you think you were banned: He accused me of making an alt account to avoid a ban.
    Why you should be unbanned: Well one it was almost 2 months ago it happened (why i’m not waiting 5 days to post) and two I’ve had this account forever, I guess you could half way say I dodged a ban, yeah. But I also mainly just switched accounts over for use on the game DU. I don’t see the point in banning me for something that happened 2 months ago when in those 2 months I wasn’t banned one single time. I made one mistake on a light night round just trying to have fun and I’m sorry. I feel any admin can say I don’t grief and I get along with all the players and admins, and generally they have no problems with me ever. I try to help new players and I’m active in forums and am always trying to better the server with new ideas. I’d really like another chance on the server and I think I already proved over the period of the last two months since I was supposed to be banned that I don’t grief.

• Your BYOND Key: djderek2002
    Your IC name: Zoey Dawson
    Your job (syndie?): Scientist
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): Permban
    Your previous bans: Two, one for two days one for a week.
    Who banned you: DrHuxleyy
    Reason provided:You have been banned by drhuxleyy.
    Reason: Alt account to avoid this ban: http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?topic=17506.msg297392#msg297392.
    This is a permanent ban.
    To try to resolve this matter head to http://www.noxiousnet.com/forums/index.php?board=60

When you were banned: Today around 8 PM central time.
    Ban length: perm
    Why you think you were banned: He accused me of making an alt account to avoid a ban.
    Why you should be unbanned: Well one it was almost 2 months ago it happened (why i’m not waiting 5 days to post) and two I’ve had this account forever, I guess you could half way say I dodged a ban, yeah. But I also mainly just switched accounts over for use on the game DU. I don’t see the point in banning me for something that happened 2 months ago when in those 2 months I wasn’t banned one single time. I made one mistake on a light night round just trying to have fun and I’m sorry. I feel any admin can say I don’t grief and I get along with all the players and admins, and generally they have no problems with me ever. I try to help new players and I’m active in forums and am always trying to better the server with new ideas. I’d really like another chance on the server and I think I already proved over the period of the last two months since I was supposed to be banned that I don’t grief.

• Can I get some kind of response to this post or it possiblely lowered to a month?

• Even though you didn’t make an Alternate account to avoid a ban, you still used one you had, which is basically the same thing and just as shitty. If you want to get unbanned you need to take it up with Rover or whoever the original admin that banned you is. I’d suggest PMing them.

Instead of using an alternate account to avoid a ban that you feel is over, you could have just made a unban request and you’d probably have been unbanned already. Now this just makes you look shittier.

• So how long have you actually been banned?

• He banned me the same night I made this post for a ban that was supposed to happen two months ago. I did dodge the ban because I really like playing on Nox, I’m only asking if you guys can lower this from a perm to a month. I think I proved that I don’t grief at all over the last 2 months that I should of been banned.

• Here I made a comic strip to depict my version of what happened… sorry i’m not the best at this but I figured you guys would enjoy it =)

• Cool beans, reduced to a week.

Users

Topics