Forums are in read-only mode. Data has been backed up but be sure to save anything you want.

Permaban appeal

• Your BYOND Key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job (syndie?):assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game (permanent)
    Your previous bans:a perma which was revoked the same day
    Who banned you:Drhuxleyy
    Reason provided:threatening the integrity of the pristine Noxiousnet community.
    When you were banned:5/13/2013
    Ban length:perma
    Why you think you were banned:for self defense on the CE and IC revenge for an IC thing
    Why you should be unbanned:well again no warnings but he might have just gotten on. So as you see in the link Admin PM from-DrHuxleyy: oh dear you got unbanned. So either somebody perma me before but later it was revoked or something to which he decided against and permad me or he just decided to do it either way i dont see it being justified and as you can see in the logs i was acting in self defence to the CE and tried to heal him after (we were all named spaghetti do to admins)
    http://pastebin.com/bLx57UGi
    (these are just when me and CE were fighting at first he tried to blind me with Pspray)

• Your BYOND Key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job (syndie?):assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):game (permanent)
    Your previous bans:a perma which was revoked the same day
    Who banned you:Drhuxleyy
    Reason provided:threatening the integrity of the pristine Noxiousnet community.
    When you were banned:5/13/2013
    Ban length:perma
    Why you think you were banned:for self defense on the CE and IC revenge for an IC thing
    Why you should be unbanned:well again no warnings but he might have just gotten on. So as you see in the link Admin PM from-DrHuxleyy: oh dear you got unbanned. So either somebody perma me before but later it was revoked or something to which he decided against and permad me or he just decided to do it either way i dont see it being justified and as you can see in the logs i was acting in self defence to the CE and tried to heal him after (we were all named spaghetti do to admins)
    http://pastebin.com/bLx57UGi
    (these are just when me and CE were fighting at first he tried to blind me with Pspray)

• You made remarks a couple days ago threatening that you knew the FBI and CIA and you were going to hack me and NoX and that your brother made the game and that your brother is also the president of Russia.

We take all threats very seriously here at NoxiousNet, you have been permabanned to protect the integrity of the pristine NoxiousNet community

also you are very retarded

• @Dr.:

You made remarks a couple days ago threatening that you knew the FBI and CIA and you were going to hack me and NoX and that your brother made the game and that your brother is also the president of Russia.

We take all threats very seriously here at NoxiousNet, you have been permabanned to protect the integrity of the pristine NoxiousNet community

also you are very retarded

Welp please elaborate im at a complete loss other then ya those threats things i guess you can just be like that but explain retarded why is that in there what did i do?

Users

Topics