I wish to quit the NoXStation Corgi program. (aka job ban appeal) (try 2)

• our BYOND Key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job (syndie?):not sure i believe assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):job (all except corgi)
    Your previous bans:a recent perma but it was revoked the same day
    Who banned you:Dr Huxleyy
    Reason provided:i think it said threatened the integrity of the server
    When you were banned:about 4 or so days ago
    Ban length:seems to be forever
    Why you think you were banned:for jokingly threatening to hack the server and claiming my brother to be both a navy seal commander and president of russia
    Why you should be unbanned: I really didn’t expect him to believe/take this seriously but i have been wrong before.
    The story is there was about 5-10 minutes until shuttle land and i died so i jokingly ahelped revive me or be hacked not exactly that but pretty much that filled with :P and XD then i had an IC problem and left for about 3 minutes when i came back i was jobbaned from everything except corgi and apparently he told the current players and they voted on that. Although i can still get assistant which i ahelped about but apparently that glitch doesn’t matter i still want to be able to play on this server as something that isnt grey or a constantly beaten without reason dog. PS i asked huxleyy but he just ignored me and later called me a shit stain on noxes pristine community.
    Yep pretty much the same thing i guess banning the guy wasn’t enough so i had to make a new one but now that i have again i ask hopefully without us getting off topic.

• our BYOND Key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job (syndie?):not sure i believe assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):job (all except corgi)
    Your previous bans:a recent perma but it was revoked the same day
    Who banned you:Dr Huxleyy
    Reason provided:i think it said threatened the integrity of the server
    When you were banned:about 4 or so days ago
    Ban length:seems to be forever
    Why you think you were banned:for jokingly threatening to hack the server and claiming my brother to be both a navy seal commander and president of russia
    Why you should be unbanned: I really didn’t expect him to believe/take this seriously but i have been wrong before.
    The story is there was about 5-10 minutes until shuttle land and i died so i jokingly ahelped revive me or be hacked not exactly that but pretty much that filled with :P and XD then i had an IC problem and left for about 3 minutes when i came back i was jobbaned from everything except corgi and apparently he told the current players and they voted on that. Although i can still get assistant which i ahelped about but apparently that glitch doesn’t matter i still want to be able to play on this server as something that isnt grey or a constantly beaten without reason dog. PS i asked huxleyy but he just ignored me and later called me a shit stain on noxes pristine community.
    Yep pretty much the same thing i guess banning the guy wasn’t enough so i had to make a new one but now that i have again i ask hopefully without us getting off topic.

• no

• your lucky you still have assistant.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.