Banned for no raisin

• Your BYOND Key:  RVIDXRKLVN
    Your IC name:  Jamal Cash
    Your job (syndie?): Barman
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: auroradawn.
    Reason provided: we dun taek 2 kindleh to da black folk round here. dem gangs man. dem gangs…
    When you were banned: 5/13/2013
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned: It was a syndy round and some syndy bro came into medbay while i was trying to heal myself. I disarmed him and attempted to kill him, but i was already in orange and it only took one shot and an esword hit to kill me. Some incompetent security officer was trying to heal me with cryo, but the syndy came back and killed him and then myself. Moments later i was permad. No message or anything, just permad.
    Why you should be unbanned: I didn’t do anything…

Permad for nothing and insulted with racist remarks… that’s nice

• Your BYOND Key:  RVIDXRKLVN
    Your IC name:  Jamal Cash
    Your job (syndie?): Barman
    Your ban (chat? job? game?): game
    Your previous bans: none
    Who banned you: auroradawn.
    Reason provided: we dun taek 2 kindleh to da black folk round here. dem gangs man. dem gangs…
    When you were banned: 5/13/2013
    Ban length: perma
    Why you think you were banned: It was a syndy round and some syndy bro came into medbay while i was trying to heal myself. I disarmed him and attempted to kill him, but i was already in orange and it only took one shot and an esword hit to kill me. Some incompetent security officer was trying to heal me with cryo, but the syndy came back and killed him and then myself. Moments later i was permad. No message or anything, just permad.
    Why you should be unbanned: I didn’t do anything…

Permad for nothing and insulted with racist remarks… that’s nice

• For reference, I banned you and the other Jamal for metagaming together. I had been watching you two.
    So unless you can prove to me in some manner you weren’t/Won’t do it again/Write me a poem about clowns.

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.