Settling in

• Hey there Nox!

I’ve been on the forums for about two months now, kept to the Space Station 13 side of the forums, thought I’d introduce myself to everyone now. For SS13 players, I usually play as Lanny Brinigh, hopefully you know me and don’t despise me by now.

I’m 17, live in Pearland, Texas, and I play alot of video games.

SS13 is awesome, I’m in JROTC and Academic Decathalon at my High School, and I love The Walking Dead TV series! I play XBOX360, DayZ, and alot of other games, so let me know if you want to play sometime.

• Hey there Nox!

I’ve been on the forums for about two months now, kept to the Space Station 13 side of the forums, thought I’d introduce myself to everyone now. For SS13 players, I usually play as Lanny Brinigh, hopefully you know me and don’t despise me by now.

I’m 17, live in Pearland, Texas, and I play alot of video games.

SS13 is awesome, I’m in JROTC and Academic Decathalon at my High School, and I love The Walking Dead TV series! I play XBOX360, DayZ, and alot of other games, so let me know if you want to play sometime.

• Welcome to NoXiousNet Carnage752. Enjoy your stay.

• Please state your fursona. Mine is Sepiroth the Hedgehog (do not steal).

Also, welcome.

• Hi. Hi carnage. Hi.

• Hai guiz. Turning on suit sensors.

• Why not play ZS?

• I don’t know ZS. It fun? Da?

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.