I wish to quit the NoXStation Corgi program. (aka job ban appeal)

• Your BYOND Key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job (syndie?):not sure i believe assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):job (all except corgi)
    Your previous bans:a recent perma but it was revoked the same day
    Who banned you:Dr Huxleyy
    Reason provided:i think it said threatened the integrity of the server
    When you were banned:about 4 or so days ago
    Ban length:seems to be forever
    Why you think you were banned:for jokingly threatening to hack the server and claiming my brother to be both a navy seal commander and president of russia
    Why you should be unbanned: I really didn’t expect him to believe/take this seriously but i have been wrong before.
    The story is there was about 5-10 minutes until shuttle land and i died so i jokingly ahelped revive me or be hacked not exactly that but pretty much that filled with :P and XD then i had an IC problem and left for about 3 minutes when i came back i was jobbaned from everything except corgi and apparently he told the current players and they voted on that. Although i can still get assistant which i ahelped about but apparently that glitch doesn’t matter i still want to be able to play on this server as something that isnt grey or a constantly beaten without reason dog. PS i asked huxleyy but he just ignored me and later called me a shit stain on noxes pristine community but does russia have a president and prime minister or is it just putin runnin the show? to lazy to google :P

• Your BYOND Key:cvbnm309
    Your IC name:Albert Fish
    Your job (syndie?):not sure i believe assistant
    Your ban (chat? job? game?):job (all except corgi)
    Your previous bans:a recent perma but it was revoked the same day
    Who banned you:Dr Huxleyy
    Reason provided:i think it said threatened the integrity of the server
    When you were banned:about 4 or so days ago
    Ban length:seems to be forever
    Why you think you were banned:for jokingly threatening to hack the server and claiming my brother to be both a navy seal commander and president of russia
    Why you should be unbanned: I really didn’t expect him to believe/take this seriously but i have been wrong before.
    The story is there was about 5-10 minutes until shuttle land and i died so i jokingly ahelped revive me or be hacked not exactly that but pretty much that filled with :P and XD then i had an IC problem and left for about 3 minutes when i came back i was jobbaned from everything except corgi and apparently he told the current players and they voted on that. Although i can still get assistant which i ahelped about but apparently that glitch doesn’t matter i still want to be able to play on this server as something that isnt grey or a constantly beaten without reason dog. PS i asked huxleyy but he just ignored me and later called me a shit stain on noxes pristine community but does russia have a president and prime minister or is it just putin runnin the show? to lazy to google :P

• Sounds like you made the mistake of playing when DrHuxley is on, he just massively abuses his admin privileges at any chance he is given, it’s his form of griefing, some plays have the urge to murder other players, DrHuxley has the urge to ban players without cause. His second favorite pass time is going to the forums and cussing out people who are perfectly civil in their appeals. Clearly you were unjustly banned, but don’t expect that ban to get removed, the only thing DrHuxley likes more than banning innocent players, is not unbanning them when they prove him wrong. In fact, proving him wrong will pretty much assure that you receive an increased sentence. Don’t believe me? Go look at any post locked with DrHuxley as the last comment. Also, I haven’t been banned by him, nor by anyone, I just love reading the ban forums.

• @Yittertalure:

Sounds like you made the mistake of playing when DrHuxley is on, he just massively abuses his admin privileges at any chance he is given, it’s his form of griefing, some plays have the urge to murder other players, DrHuxley has the urge to ban players without cause. His second favorite pass time is going to the forums and cussing out people who are perfectly civil in their appeals. Clearly you were unjustly banned, but don’t expect that ban to get removed, the only thing DrHuxley likes more than banning innocent players, is not unbanning them when they prove him wrong. In fact, proving him wrong will pretty much assure that you receive an increased sentence. Don’t believe me? Go look at any post locked with DrHuxley as the last comment. Also, I haven’t been banned by him, nor by anyone, I just love reading the ban forums.

Jesus sounds like you got a bone to pick but i don’t judge… much but anyways im just hoping this stays like this properly worded and not a bunch of idiots shit flinging until one just goes i have more power im right. Banned

• @cvbnm309:

Jesus sounds like you got a bone to pick but i don’t judge… much but anyways im just hoping this stays like this properly worded and not a bunch of idiots shit flinging until one just goes i have more power im right. Banned

Hah, it probably will, BECAUSE I HAVE MORE POWER, I’M RIGHT, DRHUXLEY YOU ARE BANNED!… Did it work?

• @Yittertalure:

Hah, it probably will, BECAUSE I HAVE MORE POWER, I’M RIGHT, DRHUXLEY YOU ARE BANNED!… Did it work?

Ha but you actually need the admin powers :P Also im curious did he wrong you in the past or did you just notice a pattern?

• jesus christ what the fuck am I reading

• @Dr.:

jesus christ what the fuck am I reading

This is an appeal sir what am i reading?  :smile:

• @cvbnm309:

Ha but you actually need the admin powers :P Also im curious did he wrong you in the past or did you just notice a pattern?

I just religiously read the ban forums, because I like seeing the absurdity of many appeals. He hasn’t wronged me, I’ve never even been sent an admin message from him in game, but that’s because I actively avoid playing when he is on, I’ve just seen waaaay too many forum posts with reasonable people suddenly coming under personal attacks from him for no justified reason. He just seems to handle things in a bit more flippant way than the other admins.
    Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post…. Ohhh… Hi DrHuxley, I was just saying how nice of a day this has been, very ban free… Gulp

• @Yittertalure:

I just religiously read the ban forums, because I like seeing the absurdity of many appeals. He hasn’t wronged me, I’ve never even been sent an admin message from him in game, but that’s because I actively avoid playing when he is on, I’ve just seen waaaay too many forum posts with reasonable people suddenly coming under personal attacks from him for no justified reason. He just seems to handle things in a bit more flippant way than the other admins.
    Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post…. Ohhh… Hi DrHuxley, I was just saying how nice of a day this has been, very ban free… Gulp

:biggrin: the ending part is kinda pushing it but if the banning admin sees it at least i know admins are seeing it also i might have to do some reading up on the forums Ive only ever come on to post or to sometimes just look at the hilarity of some posts.

• @cvbnm309:

:biggrin: the ending part is kinda pushing it but if the banning admin sees it at least i know admins are seeing it also i might have to do some reading up on the forums Ive only ever come on to post or to sometimes just look at the hilarity of some posts.

Yeah, it’s seriously addicting… This happens to me with every game I play that has these kinds of forums… I’m… Ill.

• Game Admins

this is the worst thread i’ve ever laid my eyes on

Users

Topics

Looks like your connection to NoXiousNet was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.